Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Heard it ages ago on "How High" film, watched the film again the other day so went to find out what song it was... Brilliant.

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
why not use youtube downloader? or check any1 of the thousands of torrent sites about

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Dont like Torrents, or things such as "limewire"

I also have never used Youtube downloader, but for some reason i cannot see the quality been as good as a proper mp3 ripped from a cd?

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Dont like Torrents, or things such as "limewire"

I also have never used Youtube downloader, but for some reason i cannot see the quality been as good as a proper mp3 ripped from a cd?

Then use iTunes and pay for it? Can't expect people to do all your dirty work for you.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Thanks for your reply Tai, but I already have the song I was looking for, as someone here was kind enough to upload it without all the questions and comments.

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
Q: What's the difference between LimeWire BASIC and LimeWire PRO?

A: Lime Wire offers three versions of its software: LimeWire BASIC, a free version, LimeWire PRO, which is available for a one-time charge and includes 6 months of technical support and updates, and LimeWire PRO Extended which includes a full year of technical support and updates. The purchase of LimeWire PRO gives users better search results, turbo-charged download speeds, connections to more sources, a guarantee of no ads or nagware, a special PRO only skin, personalized support via email and free updates for up to 6 months. The purchase of LimeWire PRO also helps to support an open-source movement.

Hone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Q: What's the difference between LimeWire BASIC and LimeWire PRO?

A: Lime Wire offers three versions of its software: LimeWire BASIC, a free version, LimeWire PRO, which is available for a one-time charge and includes 6 months of technical support and updates, and LimeWire PRO Extended which includes a full year of technical support and updates. The purchase of LimeWire PRO gives users better search results, turbo-charged download speeds, connections to more sources, a guarantee of no ads or nagware, a special PRO only skin, personalized support via email and free updates for up to 6 months. The purchase of LimeWire PRO also helps to support an open-source movement.

What is it that you think makes LimeWire unsafe?

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Like you said..its unsafe if your an idiot and you download a song with the file size 2kb :) pure common sense.

Hone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Like you said..its unsafe if your an idiot and you download a song with the file size 2kb :) pure common sense.

Or something that isn't an mp3...

steve said:
LimeWire PRO gives users better search results, turbo-charged download speeds, connections to more sources, a guarantee of no ads or nagware,

Kind of answers itself there, you don't get the **** search results etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.