Status
Not open for further replies.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
Also very often used by script kiddies is a program called "RatPack" to explain what it does is quiet simple. it combinate a song title and a virus (a small one) and the song.exe is only a few kb´s bigger in the moment you make a doubleclick on the mp3 file it starting in same moment the virus exe that is hidden (packed) and you have the fun

with other words you start and hear the song and same time you f.u.c.k your pc

that program got often used in dl clients like emule edonkey BT Kazzaa and also Limewire.

only 2 cents to think about ( ohh and if someone say its crap what i have wrote... i had that ratpack program and tested it with normal programs, trojans and viruses and it worked with all 3 kind of stand alone progs and i am not willing to give that program away cause to much stupid ppl do to much stupid things )

EDIT:
ohh and to stay ontopic sky if you next time will have a german song it is much esier and faster to write a german :) so if you search again a german song write me a pm and you get it

Last edited:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
its gash as 99% of the files are bollocks. rapidshare > all

I've downloaded hundreds of songs and never had a bad file. It would seem your perception of percent is somewhat off.

Skyline said:
Thanks for your reply Tai, but I already have the song I was looking for, as someone here was kind enough to upload it without all the questions and comments.

Happy for you; however I was clearly making reference to your post outlining the way you don't wish to go through the laborious methods of downloading music that the rest of us do, as you'd rather wait for someone else to do it and then let them go further out of the way to upload it somewhere else specially for you.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Cheers mate.

Luckily Rammstein are pretty big here in the UK.

Edit: Tai,

I said I dont like using the two method's mentioned, as well as Limewire. I use other ways of downloading, and unfortunatley I could not find this song, hence why I came here. Is that ok with you?

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Cheers mate.

Luckily Rammstein are pretty big here in the UK.

Edit: Tai,

I said I dont like using the two method's mentioned, as well as Limewire. I use other ways of downloading, and unfortunatley I could not find this song, hence why I came here. Is that ok with you?

I stand corrected!

Status
Not open for further replies.