Looking for help

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Just posting in here on the off chance that someone will be willing to help.

Just need a helper really. Myself and Robert are making a server, we have a dedicated server set up as a test server, not paying for it so don't worry. Nearly finished everything about 1-10, as well as some other little tidbits.

Can't really say much about the server as we're trying to keep it under wraps. Just need someone that will work as hard as I do and has some good ideas. Knowledge of server files is good too.

Just post here if you want to help.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Just an oddjob person. Just everything really. But won't be too much hard work. I do a lot and just want someone that'll help. Add me to MSN...Tai ;o I think you're Tai anyway. Can tell you about the server and what I've done if you want.

[email protected]

Upvote 0

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
Yeah still got you on one of my msn's I think.

But I'm not looking to be your oddjob person or anything at all really cos I haven't worked on mir in 6 years lol. Only reason I was asking was cos I have some fairly good quests which I need to translate to script and would like to see them implemented on a good server. But obviously it would have to work around whatever other ideas you've got.

Upvote 0

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
I went through a mass block/delete rampage so you'll have to tell me your email.

If you want to make a server yourself and use the scripts I don't mind. I'm alright for quest ideas but if you want a hand with if they can be done I don't mind writing them for you and giving them back to you. I find it fun to write NPCs haha tis relaxing.

No problem on not wanting to be the oddjob thing. I'm glad someone who could type properly replied; kinda jumped the gun as soon as I saw you could speak English.

Upvote 0

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
lol k.

No I have no intentions of making a server, but as you said, I find it relaxing too haha.

Well I'll add you to msn when I'm back at home, write one up, and give you the idea so you can mull it over anyway.

Upvote 0

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Awesome.

So yeah, still looking for a co-creator really. I mean I could go on on my own but would be nice to have another helper on board with me and Robert. Will give it 2 days and then just carry on.

Upvote 0

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
If only you'd have asked a week or so ago.
Helping someone else sounds much easier than running your own. :(

Upvote 0

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Are you interested cos you want to help? Cos I'm not that eager on giving out the stats and exp of the server, or any details, until we have actually fully decided on a lot and got a lot sorted. If you're interested in helping, like 50/50 workload with me, then PM me :)

Upvote 0

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
I'll help if it helps get another server online faster.
Message me with what you need doing.

Although if like every other project currently out there and you expect it to be online months from now then never mind.

Upvote 0

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
The unfortunate thing for Shard, and the reason he is looking for another member to the project is because i a the third member of the team.

Ill run the server when its live, and when we put a few final concrete plans in place i shall advertise it. However as i have found out my attention span for the actuall creation is minimal.

If you feel you are reliable, up for the challenge and really interested in a bit of old fashion fun, then our team is the one to join...we promise you wont be disappointed.

Upvote 0