Looking for old people, nem 2.3 server with shogun.

winterkills89

LOMCN Leecher
May 12, 2021
Looking for old acquaintances! There was a server around 2007 time named nemesis. trying to see if the old geezers are still in the mir scene.

i was a tao called rain

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Looking for old acquaintances! There was a server around 2007 time named nemesis. trying to see if the old geezers are still in the mir scene.

i was a tao called rain
I think I played Nemesis - but can't remember any names. Welcome back to the scene :D

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
I played this and absolutely loved it. Name was POP. Other admin was Fire but can't remember the 3rd

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
I remember playing Nemesis but god knows under which name... Was a crazy time where there were quite a number of servers, plenty of choice and plenty of players.

Less

LOMCN Rookie
Oct 6, 2023
This unlocked a core memory, I definitely played Nemesis too! Can't remember my name on it either though :(

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
I'm sure I played this before it went live when they gave everyone Admin permissions lol.
I knew this rang a bell! Aye I remember playing beta where every one was GM I remember running round with a full bag of water melons because they were sun pots on steroids lol instantly top ur hp and mp back up to full

• Haha
Reactions: Pusha

Less

LOMCN Rookie
Oct 6, 2023
What I wouldn't give to go back

We relived the good old days with these priv servers
Let me relive my reliving of the good old days 👴

booHA

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2010

i was a tao called rain
Were you a tao on there? The name rings a bell and I think you used to let me play the account to kill the old euro bosses and kitted me out with heaven armour ect towards the end of the server's life. I think I may have been playing a Tao/FallenMyth

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Really enjoyed nemesis myself, loved unlocking the Tele to maps at the time haha, wasn't the server ran by Mask ?

Reactions: PoPcOrN

wolfman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2003
Hey Rain and Pop, I remember you guys. I used to play as Egon
Later in the servers lifespan I designed a new interface for the server, I later noticed other servers using it in their servers. Great times.
I still chat to mask every few years when i see him on battlenet

Reactions: winterkills89

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Later in the servers lifespan I designed a new interface for the server, I later noticed other servers using it in their servers. Great times.
Did you play a warrior? I think I used to talk to you quite a lot

wolfman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2003
Did you play a warrior? I think I used to talk to you quite a lot
Yeah i was the first warr to get lvl 40, I used to level with Failanx who was first wiz to get 40
I set up a guild called Eternity and we used to always war with Mask, Silencer etc

The server was set up by Shogun, Fire and Asus
Mask used to help them with the testing and running of the server. I may have some old pics, I'l see if i can find them.
Post automatically merged:

Only pic i found

Attachments

• nemesis-server.jpg
    nemesis-server.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Yeah i was the first warr to get lvl 40, I used to level with Failanx who was first wiz to get 40
I set up a guild called Eternity and we used to always war with Mask, Silencer etc

The server was set up by Shogun, Fire and Asus
Mask used to help them with the testing and running of the server. I may have some old pics, I'l see if i can find them.
Post automatically merged:

Only pic i found
Yep that was it, I found the first Magic Scythe and donated it to Failanx I believe. I was a kid back then and everybody hated me cause i was little ****

winterkills89

LOMCN Leecher
May 12, 2021
i have battle net if you wish to add me. winter#21157

Were you a tao on there? The name rings a bell and I think you used to let me play the account to kill the old euro bosses and kitted me out with heaven armour ect towards the end of the server's life. I think I may have been playing a Tao/FallenMyth
Yes i was a tao! I remeber light traf ,silencer, rave,carling to many to name.

I would love to host and bring a old ish mir back to life for good old times but i suck at making servers XD