looking for server 3 heroes

smoochy boys on tour

Pashley666

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 19, 2016
Like title says. Not played Mir in years and would give my left a for a server like Mir revenge back on 08. Anything similar about? Don't want a super server with x10 everything lol or sins and archers. Thanks.guys

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Come and check out Affinity, We only have 3 Heroes and we only started up a couple of weeks ago so theres plenty of room for you to catch up.

Our website is www.affinitymir.com

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Come and check out Affinity, We only have 3 Heroes and we only started up a couple of weeks ago so theres plenty of room for you to catch up.

Although it's pay to win clearly silly mounts silly exp pots drop pots 60% exp 60% drop pots and the balance on the game is jokes not long before the rest stop playing just like 5heros.

Last edited:

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Although it's pay to win clearly silly mounts silly exp pots drop pots 60% exp 60% drop pots and the balance on the game is jokes not long before the rest stop playing just like 5heros.

to be fair, even if u say its pay to win i dont know if servers for me personally and i have donated also, as a casual who works in the day etc i find myself not getting far got too lvl 43 and find myself being bored as never bosses in majority of time, cause they camped by higher lvls and better kitted. and on the few select bosses which may be about 15 perhaps over the past 4 days, ive literally had nothing drop. so me being a casual i feel theres no place in this server for me as i dont seem to be getting no where. i cant compete with higher lvls purely on the kit, the servers far from balanced as i've seen also. quite dissapointed overall as usually i quite enjoy azzi's servers

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
Id also like an old skool euro clone. Maybe 3/4x xp. No arch or sin Coz of balancing issues. Just pure retro mir. Epicness!

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Then come join us at Affinity, it is a low enough rate and plenty feel it is close to euro.

The server is not pay to win. Most players at the top of the list on the rankings haven't donated, The likes of exp potions etc from the gameshop all drop from bosses.

Extra boss improvements have been added also recently.

Plenty of updates always new things added and a team working on it daily. Just a note asell The Newbie guild every so often has a nice little EXP buff put on to help new starts level up faster :)

There is no Archer or Assassin on this server.

Also certain bosses drop Game shop credits scrolls aswell which can help players to use the gameshop with credits without paying a penny either.

Last edited:

百战荣归

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2016
yes,,,daily boss and lvl maps made all of hard work no worth....
they got all from daily bosses and kill us eazily

Pashley666

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 19, 2016
to be fair, even if u say its pay to win i dont know if servers for me personally and i have donated also, as a casual who works in the day etc i find myself not getting far got too lvl 43 and find myself being bored as never bosses in majority of time, cause they camped by higher lvls and better kitted. and on the few select bosses which may be about 15 perhaps over the past 4 days, ive literally had nothing drop. so me being a casual i feel theres no place in this server for me as i dont seem to be getting no where. i cant compete with higher lvls purely on the kit, the servers far from balanced as i've seen also. quite dissapointed overall as usually i quite enjoy azzi's servers

i see where your comming from dude, but 15 bosses and having something drop is too easy imo. drop rates are better off staying low, as otherwise everyones running around in unique items and game dies.

---------- Post Merged at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:41 PM ----------

i am going to try your server out buddy. from what ive read around forum it seems like my cuppa t. jus gotta remember how to install the game etc.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
i see where your comming from dude, but 15 bosses and having something drop is too easy imo. drop rates are better off staying low, as otherwise everyones running around in unique items and game dies.

---------- Post Merged at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:41 PM ----------

i am going to try your server out buddy. from what ive read around forum it seems like my cuppa t. jus gotta remember how to install the game etc.

Sounds good to me! If you need any help give me a shout and I'll more than happily help.