looking for server

xlantras

LOMCN Leecher
Feb 25, 2014
Use to play mir back in the good old days, not looking for a slow ever lasting take forever to lvl server but also not looking for something so simple and quick to where it's no fun. Needs to have a good active user count and sabuk war action weekly. If anyone knows any good servers like this please let me know or provide a link to their thread.

Thanks.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Purgatory is a pretty good server, not too grindy but not absolutely free to get everything. IDK about wars but there is plenty of PVP and Nameless the GM has been working pretty tirelessly to keep improving it.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Purgatory is a pretty good server, not too grindy but not absolutely free to get everything.

I second that. And in off hours when few pple are on I can try my teeth on bosses without interference :tiger:
I think bunch of pple currently went to look at new open galaxy but something tells me they will be back before long.:cheerful:

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
I second that. And in off hours when few pple are on I can try my teeth on bosses without interference :tiger:
I think bunch of pple currently went to look at new open galaxy but something tells me they will be back before long.:cheerful:

Hearing stuff like this makes it worth keeping server up despite the user count, perhaps some people will come back, best of luck to Luke tho, seems to have put a good amount of work in changing the game up, although I guess some people play mir for the nostalgia apposed to playing a newer game.