Looking for Temp Host

smoochy boys on tour

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
Would get myself a dedi, but strapped for cash atm. And need to do some online testing =/ Hopefully i find a nice man :P

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
you had a working server with mine however decided to go elsewhere. I know you had to wait for the dbserver and loginserver to load but for a free server shouldnt have been an issue.

spent quite a while trying to help you out for you to just go offline on msn supposedly for an hour then come back the following day telling me you found another person to host, and then expect me to reply via a phone (which cant reply to offline messages ;) )

Guess that one blew out for you.

Oh well, gl trying to find someone else who would be as trustworthy as i would have been as a host.

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
You stopped replying.. Ive msgd you a few times, still no reply.. If i get a offer for a better host im going to take it, as its better for server.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
I've attempted to reply as i said, unable to reply to messages when you appear offline though. Spec of the server you said you were going to was a dual core cpu. My server is a quad core 8gb ram doubt it would have been a better offer long term.

Anyhow not getting into any pettyness, good luck with the server, the webspace and the domain name ive supplied for you are still there for you to use.