looking to buy mir3/ woool european license

smoochy boys on tour

kerano1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
Hey guys...I have a friend who's a very successful businessman(millions) and wants to dabble in online games, he likes communitys. I recommended to him Mir 3 and I want to recommend to him Woool as a 2nd option, but I have not played it and can't find a server thats up. Info or the game or ways to get to private servers appreciated :) Or any other info that might come in handy, contacts etc. VERY much appreciated, thanks a lot guys, please msn me if you are in the know about things.

everybody.loves.kyle at gmail dot com

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
they wont sell you a mir3 license, end of.

and seeing as though wool is a completely different game by a completely different company, who dont even deal with european communities, they wont sell a license either.

it seems like you're just another 12 year old thinking "i cant make a server, so ill buy one with my dads money so everyone will play".

you cant think just because you have some money they'll sell a license to anyone, that would be very stupid.

Ill leave this thread open for a while for a few others to reply.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
i can sell you one for only $900.99 complete with everything you will ever need. PM me!

mapadale

need software and license add me MSN ,all free,no buy.
Your an idiot simple as.

@Kerano1

You are looking at between £85,000 to £250,000 for the 12 month license for the game - Though just asking for a license won't get you it.

You need to know what you are doing and have to present a businees plan to WeMade for the license.

I would sugest that you contact Wemade with regards to this, as you won't get that sort of help here.

kerano1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
thanks mapadale:) have contacted, just knew there could be inside information here.

ps: -.- no thanks to the idiots trying to con me.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
they wont sell you a mir3 license, end of.

and seeing as though wool is a completely different game by a completely different company, who dont even deal with european communities, they wont sell a license either.

it seems like you're just another 12 year old thinking "i cant make a server, so ill buy one with my dads money so everyone will play".

you cant think just because you have some money they'll sell a license to anyone, that would be very stupid.

Ill leave this thread open for a while for a few others to reply.

Did he not say he had a friend who's a successful business man?

mapadale

thanks mapadale:) have contacted, just knew there could be inside information here.

ps: -.- no thanks to the idiots trying to con me.
Good luck is the best advise I can give you, as Mir3 died as a eurpoean server when QGO fooked up.

Nothing has been good since.

The only other advise I could give with regards to Mir3 is actually approach wemade to purchase the official files and license for updates, then that way you can look at having your own Mir3 server that has it's own features as well as wemades updates. Though becarefull going this route, as most know the GN fook up on this.

@LUIGUI

You've always got summat to say to at least one of the mods, how about shut up and give ur arse a chance.

Last edited:

kerano1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
I've heard a lot of people mention woool is a no go...I don't think that's the case, though it may be very expensive. Mir3 is probably the route he will take, knowing how awful all the companys that have ran mir in europe/america have been still gives me faith it can do atleast ok with real advertising and support.

Please don't get the impression he's just a fan of the game with spare cash like a lot of us in the past who've wanted to be involved, he owned the biggest real estate company in Norway and is putting his money into multiple things he likes. His last purchase was an online poker company in which he had me involved in, hence me being the 1 to recommend these games as something he may be able to acquire.

Thankyou again for helpful replys.

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
We have for long time speak with Wemade, the first one the English Problems and they are not interest in give out licens and on the other hand, no knowlage in Game Hosting no license and many many more things. I can you only say, is very hard to speak with Wemade :-/.

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
it will be a very very unsuccessful business ;) because there isn't a huge population out there looking to pay in the first place on an outdated game, maybe.. max around 500-600 people who are already established on other private servers that run for free.
look at how the other english offical Mir3 servers closed down..

don't bother in venturing into purchasing a license for mir2,mir3,woool.. and im sure your supposed business friend would be easily able to spot that. only invest in something new and profitable, not something old, outdated and loosing population :)

try your luck on some other korean MMORPG that's newer ;) there are many of them
or try your luck at making a private WoW/Lineage 2 server if done correctly thats good money :) but it requires alot of upfront investments on high end servers, coders, web designing etc.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
@LUIGUI

You've always got summat to say to at least one of the mods, how about shut up and give ur arse a chance.

lol excuse me? I'm well within my rights to correct anyone I see fit, get off my case idiot.

kerano1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
someone on here called darkkiller just added me on msn saying he'd make a server for me for 150 grand -.-.