Looking to Make a Replca 2.3 Server (READ)

GameHeaven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2004
Essex
Hello There i Have Bin Playing Mir2 Euro For 5 Years or So now And the Game Has Gone Down Hill Alot. And i Bin Talking to People On Euro and Thay Say Thay Would Love a Fresh Start Of Mir So I Have Gone Out And Bought a Server Machine So i Can Make a Replaca Of Euro Mir2 Stats Of Machine Will Be added At End Iam Looking For Some Help Of Staff Of Fourm An Maybe Some Of U guys Thanx ..... Add My Email and Msg me So i no Who u r Thank You .

Add= [email protected]
Server Will Be Running At My Own Flat.

Stats....
OF MACHINE.

200Gig HardDrive
Windows Xp Pro
2 Gig Of Ram

128Graphic Card
Sempron 4200+
IN GAMING CASE WID 6 FANS To KEEP Kool on the Running of 24 Hours a Day...

Server Will Be VNC For Acces Of Team "24 Hours

Last edited:

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
Hello There i Have Bin Playing Mir2 Euro For 5 Years or So now And the Game Has Gone Down Hill Alot. And i Bin Talking to People On Euro and Thay Say Thay Would Love a Fresh Start Of Mir So I Have Gone Out And Bought a Server Machine So i Can Make a Replaca Of Euro Mir2 Stats Of Machine Will Be added At End Iam Looking For Some Help Of Staff Of Fourm An Maybe Some Of U guys Thanx ..... Add My Email and Msg me So i no Who u r Thank You .

Add= [email protected]
Server Will Be Running At My Own Flat.

Stats....
OF MACHINE.

200Gig HardDrive
Windows Xp Pro
2 Gig Of Ram
128Graphic Card
Sempron 4200+
IN GAMING CASE WID 6 FANS To KEEP Kool on the Running of 24 Hours a Day...

Server Will Be VNC For Acces Of Team "24 Hours

What con you on?

GameHeaven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2004
Essex
No Con i Dont want Any 1 Files I Start From Fresh ... Just Wanna bit of Elp Setting Up the 2.3 Files THanx

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
think he ment what connection...

>.< imo mir is dead dude, theres been priv servers for the last 7 years... in china etc.. not one server is good, or has enough people on it that you can call a community.

do something else with your time, get into webhosting, make some money dude.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
I for one wouldn't affiliate myself with someone who thinks using caps throughout the post is clever... And if you can't even set up the server files...

Not a rant, advice.

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007
I for one wouldn't affiliate myself with someone who thinks using caps throughout the post is clever... And if you can't even set up the server files...

Not a rant, advice.

Well as for u, my balls have more brains than u do in ur head, maybe he likes to type that way doesent mean hes trying to act clever....

[On-Topic]

Theres really no point trying to make this server dude being straight up now, it wouldent get very far, if i was u i would just quit euro and play Meteora when its launched best possible and wise thing to do patients is a vertue ;)

Rampage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2003
Coalville, Leicestershire
He probably typed it all in capitals, bit like OO1 used to :P

Rebal, 9 times out of 10 the words which come from you're mouth are about as much use to people as a piece of brown turd on the end of a deodorant can.

All in all "GameHeaven" what you're really saying is, you want people to make a server "with" you, even though you can't do anything, except host... why don't you just make a post saying you're willing to host.
All I can say is that most people on this forum definately won't want to make a replica of euro mir, because they come here to find new things and try these new things, they don't want to play mir, they want to play mir with an edge.

Steish

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Because he uses captails doesnt effect the way he would host and so on...
We all have to start somewhere and I like to see new people try to make servers. Dont you?
When you first downloaded the 1.4 files you probably didnt know how to set them up so...
Share the knowledge and help the people.

Give the guy a chance.

If you check out thedeaths DM2 files there should be a link to a guide on how to set up the files.

Good luck with this project.

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007
I'm currently making one with x60 exp (you may think thats fast) its not its slow highish, arent going to be up for a while got alot of work to do, adding new items up to 60, coding, adding NPC's, and doing boss mobs like euro also doing drop files, shouldent take more than 2weeks with the server team i got ;), all that will take 2-3days maybe a week, but then we have to sort bugs etc out, ill be hosting a BETA server so you lot can say what needs improving etc, BETA will last a week.

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Izar got more than 8 players lol...

Sounds nice Rebal. I'll give it a bash.

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007
Izar got more than 8 players lol...

Sounds nice Rebal. I'll give it a bash.

Thanx :), I'm basically doing this so i can get experience out of it with coding and things like that and college as im currently taking up office work and things in college, got office work at the moment, but later on i can do programming, coding, things like that, the server will always be updated, as i've been playing mir 6years, im basically on the PC 24/7 because its something i like doing so server will have no time reboots will take 2minutes max at all times, ill edit on another PC and then send the files up to this computer and put them in once the server is down for preffibly 2minutes, no lag what so ever, you might get the odd spike, i wont be hosting all time, were looking for a host aswell.

Last edited: