Loong – The Power of the Dragon

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
ashley i found ya problem that guy had another quest that u had to follow so i stuck u infront of next part in town. an should follow on from their m8

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Thanks for the help pal :)

Anyone els plays this besides me and muffin?:D

EDIT: Im still not sure what to do m8. There no npc with a scroll above head. I clicked all npc around me and none do fa. Can ya come on and help for a sec?:|

Last edited:

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
downloading the client for this atm, will pop on once its finished and have a lil looksie :)

EDIT: Been on and seems pretty good so far. Got stuck after the last quest I did though and cant seem to find any more lol.

If anyone else has a problem getting off the first map, you need to make a new char and do the quest to leave off the big npc with wings lol.

/Razac in game for anyone else who plays

Last edited:

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Many people from here playing? Been playing this for about a week now. a few bugs but seems pretty good so far. PM Rahzac in game if anyone needs help.

Was thinking about starting an lomcn guild if enough people from here play

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Thanks to muffin we have an LOMCN guild on here now. SO come on people come along and play :) Be nice to see some familiar faces on here. Anyone need help pm me ign Rahzac

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
can be sword/sabre/fist/totem/battle/polearm/zinth and can multi them all to what u like :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Downloading now guys, should be on in the next hour or 2, il post my IGN once i made one. Do they still have like 5 letters per name?.

Edit: Failing to connect to server -.- and they are wiping after open beta? lol.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
ye a wipe prob so fresh start. and go do account .com not de and if dont work put a ticket in an they sort it out

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Am on now, still got my swordsman so going to use him, ign is Zerb

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
.com doesn't work for me and cant seem to create an account for Loong just my main account =/