Join Discord

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
edit:

hmm i see. mystery solved.

since ben came with his dad to work with the dhama ppl, then killed everyone and joined the 'others' do we know if ben and the others are the good guys yet? stopping the dharma ppl from killing 30% of the population? im still confused as to who the others are, if they were neva art of dharma, were they just tribes ppl who lived on the island first?

Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
edit:

hmm i see. mystery solved.

since ben came with his dad to work with the dhama ppl, then killed everyone and joined the 'others' do we know if ben and the others are the good guys yet? stopping the dharma ppl from killing 30% of the population? im still confused as to who the others are, if they were neva art of dharma, were they just tribes ppl who lived on the island first?

The 'Others' are most likely the descendant's of the people on the the black rock, so technically they are good I guess. Dharma can be considered the bad guys because of the Virus they released in an attempt to change the Numbers.

I reckon the big evil looking black guy is Dharma trying to get a foothold on the Island again. Naomi to keep the 4 safe and capture Ben, the pilot to fly the helicopter and the other 3 to man 3 of the stations to continue the experiments

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
that pilot said he was 'meant' to b flying the atlantic plane that day. but didnt. coinsidence? or someone told him not to fly that day? obviously we know that the plane went down coz the scottish guy didnt press the button on time, so its more likely to be a coincidence, but i was just wondering.

also, the guy who the scottish guy took over from pressing the buttons. was he part of dharma, or the 'others'?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
basically they're lost. not much more to it.

why dont you just read up. genious.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
he is scottish isnt he? or irish? i get confused.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Scottish.

The latest episode didn't seem all that good I don't think, gave a lot more things to ask questions about but ah well, the next episode should be goo with Sayid

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
what the hell?! that ep just confused me so much. why u think theres the long time delay getting to the island?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
latest ep of lost = so crap. we find out nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
latest ep of lost = so crap. we find out nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Code:
[PHP][QUOTE]Yes we did in EP4 they found out that the helicoptor didnt make it back to the ship.[/QUOTE][/PHP]

didnt know how to put in spoiler's

/ancient

Last edited:

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Lost will forever keep you on this leash of expectency, yet they will never reveal what you truly want, yet you shall never learn.

Remember there are another 2 season after this one :).

It's going to be a bumpy ride.

Season 3 was such a long time ago now but is it me or have the Others just been forgotten? were they all killed or are they just being ignored? I cannot remember.

Also who was in the coffin in the first episode of this season, I assumed it was Ben at the start but thats proven to be untrue, unless it was a faking of his own death.

Was it Naomi?

:middle:

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
we didnt find out, but its def not one of the others, coz jak and kate went to visit it. i thought it wld either be soya, or locke.

and yeah, your right. all the others are still at the other end of the island, i totally forgot about them :P.

we sorta new the heli wasnt gonna get bak to the ship. coz that guy made such a fuss to stay on the same path. they'll get lost, then just turn up back on the island.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Code:
[PHP][/PHP]

didnt know how to put in spoiler's

/ancient

lol Can't even read that.

Spoiler tags are as follows:

[spoiler ]Insert lame crap about lame television program here.[/spoiler ]

Remove the spaces.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
That was a ****ing good episode. Quite the tear jerker, too.

Desmond Episodes rock, Lost has been really good this season only one bad one really and that was Kate's ep

Next episode looks good as well now that Faraday has his memories back fully, looks like a new hatch

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET EP

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
not a bad ep.

im still confused as to whos good and bad lol. i suppose ben must b bad, and that he sorta lied to locke. but im not sure

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
not a bad ep.

im still confused as to whos good and bad lol. i suppose ben must b bad, and that he sorta lied to locke. but im not sure

Boring episode in my opinion.

Ben is definately bad, there is no doubt about it now, either that or the island just manipulates him and uses him as a puppet.
So is that gas now useless? Or has it just been contained more securely by Farraday?
The guy who owns the ship is Penny's dad, yeah?