lost series 3

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
After season two was done airing, I started to watch Lost. It was the only show where I watched like 5 episodes in a day. When I was done with seasons 1 and 2 and three started (one episode a week) I realized why I watched so many episodes in a day before. Not because the show is kickass (which it is) but because so friggin little happens in one episode.

Want to know the best show this season? Smith. And it was cancelled. CBS *******s. Best three episodes of any show this season.

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
*confesses* I did series 1 episodes 1-17 in one day lol, way too much spare time

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
I did the same as you ruban, well actually the last episode of series two was still to air.

I watched all of series one in two days then series two in two days. They do drag it out an awful lot i think 7 series maybe too many.

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
I think 3 is the best season so far, there hasn't been much filler yet

And 7 seasons wouldn't suprise me, as soon as the cloud came into the equation then anything is possible..

Oh and i think SkyOne were planning on bringing on season 3 earlier than channel 4 were going to i think that's what i read in the paper anyway

Last edited:

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
I think 3 is the best season so far, there hasn't been much filler yet

Really? I just thought the first two episodes were filler tbh lol. Maybe i just wasnt in the right frame of mind to watch them. I filled the gap in between series two and series three with south park, may have warped my mind.

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
lol, haha

I just think the episodes have just kept informing you about what's going on..Which is good, better than constant flashbacks and people building fires

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
Actually i agree with you now, i watched the first 2 episodes again

it was cause i watched all 3 in a row lol

Last edited:

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Its aired every wendessday night but due to the time difference in the states we cant actually get it till about 3 am. So i just download it when i get up on thursdays.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
I quite like episode four.

Desmond is the shiz! Oh and the pace maker thing was clever

fo sho

So theres two islands :wtf: didnt Sayid and the Koreans circle the island completely and not see anything? I'm guessing theres an under water tunnel that connects the two, since Jack is evidently.. well.. under water

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
fo sho

So theres two islands :wtf: didnt Sayid and the Koreans circle the island completely and not see anything? I'm guessing theres an under water tunnel that connects the two, since Jack is evidently.. well.. under water

They must not of circled it completely because the main island was easily visible from the smaller one so surely they would of seen it. Yes the main complex must be underwater. I wanna know what the hell that statue foot was about at the end of season two >.<

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
ohh yes! I totally forgot about that foot.. I just hope the writers haven't :P. Baah too many questions not enough answers, but thats why I can't stop watching

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
ohh yes! I totally forgot about that foot.. I just hope the writers haven't :P. Baah too many questions not enough answers, but thats why I can't stop watching

So who do you think has the tumor on there spinal cord :O, for some reason i thought it might be Locke but Jack seems to think its one of the others. What do you reckon, is jack gonna hit it off with that woman thats been with him most of the time? looks pretty inevitable to me

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Heh, yeah I'd say they're gonna hit it off for sure. Locke would be a pretty good guess, since he was paraplegic before he came to the island and we don't yet know why, iirc.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
didnt locke become disabled because he had one of his kidneys removed?

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Nope, in that episode with the familly that grew weed he was fine and that was after the op. We dont know why he was disabled yet.

Last edited: