lottery npc

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i got my lottery system to work fine, i was just at a miss because the ticket did nothing. this is because im using someone elses translated db, not my own. cheers for the numbers :)

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
yea when i used the files that peeps had posted in that translation post i made , it made lotto ticket look like the old version of it (like in ei) so means they did have arsed job on the db's using old ones as a guideline >< very bad way

soulstealer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2003
Up North
ok well then has any1 had this problem with the system?i can buy numbers apon numbers of tickets and they double click work.the problem is i noticed that everytime i buy 1 i get the red message such and such purchased 0 at the lottery.well however i know for a fact that everytime a ticket is bought the number is spose to go up like say from 0 to like 1,2,3 ect.
its not happening.also the gold isnt being stored as of the other red message about the lottery still says 0 gold.however i feel that half of the system is working in my case but maybe not others.so i looked in the sql db and also found it isnt writing the gold,number of tickets out,and also the players name.so im sure thats where the problem is.what im asking is has any1 got this to work properly as in storing the information or not?
if so could you tell me how ya did it.

thx in advance

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
soulstealer said:
ok well then has any1 had this problem with the system?i can buy numbers apon numbers of tickets and they double click work.the problem is i noticed that everytime i buy 1 i get the red message such and such purchased 0 at the lottery.well however i know for a fact that everytime a ticket is bought the number is spose to go up like say from 0 to like 1,2,3 ect.
its not happening.also the gold isnt being stored as of the other red message about the lottery still says 0 gold.however i feel that half of the system is working in my case but maybe not others.so i looked in the sql db and also found it isnt writing the gold,number of tickets out,and also the players name.so im sure thats where the problem is.what im asking is has any1 got this to work properly as in storing the information or not?
if so could you tell me how ya did it.

thx in advance

Same problem happens to meh!!!purchased 0 at the lottery... im very sure it's a db problem!