[Approved] M2H The Golden Age [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Airstrike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2012
Re: M2H - The Golden Age [Heroes]

Myth has changed host and the downtime is obviously a lot longer than expected.

No doubt he's working on it and it will be back up ASAP.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer

Knives got it in 1 : thanks i been trying to get this along alot faster . but seems im spending more >.< wont get into that , but it will not be long intill i get my old static ip and ill be sure to post and send a Email to EVERY User that joined TGA in past year

thanks for reading
Myth

---------- Post Merged on 31-07-2013 at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 29-07-2013 at 09:51 PM ----------

WOW what a week :'(

We will be back live 6/8/2013

Lifco will also be returned and i can tell you there are some absolutely crazy ideas comming , keep yea eyes open here.

regards
Myth

Shrimp2390

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 11, 2008

so is server up and running nw? don't wna d.l it and its not lol thanks

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK

Myth he was only asking as he didn't want to waste his time, we ask for the ETAs etc to be posted here as-well. And your last post said the 6th. So it was fair of him to ask.

Fair enough on calling us 2nd rate but we're also the ones allowing you to advertise so I'd prefer if you didn't slander our name. Thanks.

/Zelda

Reactions: MythRohan

amills

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Lomcn is a 2nd rate forum and will NEVER get 100% posting/viewing from me

if you are looking for that sort of info i suggest checking on www.m2htga.com from time to time

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you see it, it's really the only place actively working on keeping mir alive in a central location that everyone can come and check. Fair enough if it then links off to other sites such as OldSkool or yourself, but without this place doing good work I doubt 3/4 of the people that still play mir would be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tai

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011

Myth he was only asking as he didn't want to waste his time, we ask for the ETAs etc to be posted here as-well. And your last post said the 6th. So it was fair of him to ask.

Fair enough on calling us 2nd rate but we're also the ones allowing you to advertise so I'd prefer if you didn't slander our name. Thanks.

/Zelda

slander your name ... its a website and i mean simply i dont have enough time to be on 4x sites updating every single comment...
and my last POST SAID goto www.m2htga.com actually m8...

it seems people get mixed messages with how i put things across, therefore ill keep it sweet in future.

as for the fact of he was only asking... i was only replying.. no being a douche a bout it...

2nd rate as in not my 1st choice of website to click....
as no1 posts here anymore for TGA unless they are new players ect..

as for a location every1 can check, my website is on my Signature... its really not that hard people

oh and as a mod , should u not be removing these comments?

Last edited:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK

It was a valid question, it was posted in the wrong place but you responded faster than we can remove. Besides we would of just asked it the same, if we were enforcing rules since this server isn't live currently it would not be in the live section.

Again we're doing our job. 2nd Rate means it's sub-par, not great etc. 2nd Choice means you're using it not as the first choice which is fine, seems to be a language mistake here. Main thing that needs to be pointed out though is that all information here needs to be up-to-date, a.k.a when a servers back up and so forth, not for them to have to re-direct to another website. That is the whole point of LOMCN. Also my main post at the start was posted when you had ffs in your topic it was edited while i was typing :)

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

zelda is right.

As for "second rate", this is and always has been numero uno when it comes to Mir.. if you have some suggestions on how to improve your opinion though I would love to hear it.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

Why did u advertise ur serv in the 1st place on this "2nd rate"(of lesser or minor quality or importance / moderate to inferior in quality) website?

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
No worries mentalraver .
Basically im waiting from now until 12 tonight uk gmt . So my isp replace my ip . Once this is done people will be able to log on and play tga.
There is more info on this and events on www.m2htga.com

Id like to thank you all for your patience.
Im sure my rage will be over soon .. hehe
Hope to see you all ingame

Regards
Myth & TGA Team

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010

Id like to say that all Perks are now 8%

anybody with 8%+ please pm me so we can work around this ,
doing this will help the TGA economy and keep us long lasting.

i will replace the GG, TGA Points, Elements and Dragon Tokens

also its great to see such a rise in TGA lately
Thanks to all the loyal TGA Supporters that have helped us become what we are today.

we are expanding in many areas
and soon i will have a shocker for all to wow themselfs upon
hopefully bringing mir out the 30-60 user count to over 5k+

i will let more info out on that when lifco confirms our plans a Go Go :D

keep tuned guys and girls

thanks
Myth

tbh i dont see how bearly any1 plays 2d games no more, and even thou there been an exp increase it still quite hard to do nowt on here solo

Oh and no mir server can handle user counts of over 300

idk tga just seems very confusing and just is lackingkits dont make sense and it just seems warrs cant do **** all above level80 because pot regen sucks

regening 8k HP at 16 tick.... is alil silly

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

You got more chance of curing aids than getting 5k players on a english legend of mir server.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Ive always done my lvling solo and im 200? honestly not that hard.

One highest chars in game is a warrior....

Agree on pots tho :P

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
noiceeeeeee

1 other suggestion

the 5star poisons slots items cant we make the via an npc with some of the items that drop from mobs?