[Approved] M2H The Golden Age [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Thinking of downloading this now this is the only server that has grabbed my attention in 2 years ( Reason why i havent played in 2 years ) But this looks good, what is the user rate on average and is there lots of pvp ?

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Hi there Skepta

well...

PvP will be the main part of Walls/Castles when there are introduced to the game (January time)

user count has been up and down lately , from 60 to 50 .
but as there are many servers offering alot of EXP and Items, they seem to have wondered off for the time being.

that being said we sit at 22-33 users a day and 17 from 1am onwards

More is to come and we have MAJOR PLANS to change Bichon - Mud Wall - Serpent Valley ect

Reason Being is we have started making a whole n00b training area from levels 1 - 40
So totally new / Rusty players can get the feel to the game and to feel confident to venture out into TGA.
Once that has been achieved the player can then venture into the main part of the game Ulduran Province

From this town the player will be able to navigate to all new area's to gain nice EXP and nice Kits from Bosses new and old.

Here is a Example of the Noob Area Map:

jtqejc.png

ZumaTemple is still to be ADDED to this map as this is just a PRE-VIEW and is not yet finished

All the Original caves will be now set to each cave / Temple seen on the map above,
Thus meaning that Bichon, Serpent Valley ect ect will have ALL NEW CAVES that will bring back WoomaTaurus and ZumaTaurus and other Area Bosses Back and better than EVER.

We are in a Big Process change atm along with a few Additions to items , Perks ,Skills , Maps, Castles, Castle Bonuses ... and much much more

i hope this sounds a bit more appealing rather than playing a normal / original Mir Server

Expect Huge changes in TGA as we are not looking to be the same as the rest!

Wish you best of luck if you decide to join up , be prepaired for many many updates as this is to make this server
The ULTIMATE Mir Server out there

i hope this has helped answer some questions you have asked and wondered about, aswell as builds up your anticipation for the new forth coming updates

Regards
MythRohan

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Quick update on the new gameloader

ladc9.jpg

Still in the making, but expect this soon

Loading up the new gameloader, it will check to see if you have the needed exe (latest) one to play

If you dont it will download for you... (so you never need to worry about having a old client exe anymore)

The buttons on the right hand side will host

Arouors/items/skills/mobs etc
Autopatch or full client download

We are even adding a user count readout to it

And also the button launch game will only lightup if the server is online

liawcl

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2012
malaysia
use ur brain...if im cheating i will not post here and asking for hlp to avoid those things

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
use ur brain...if im cheating i will not post here and asking for hlp to avoid those things

Dear Liawcl

i have now come to fix this problem along side lifco.

i wish you all the best in game

---------- Post Merged at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Developers by ongoing hero Mir lifco power scale

i dont get you?

hegewes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 21, 2010
noobie map is black o.o after install the lastest game client

---------- Post Merged at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:03 PM ----------

sorted

---------- Post Merged at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:03 PM ----------

the client in discussion page (this thread) is the old version...wasted time >.<

---------- Post Merged on 30-12-2012 at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 29-12-2012 at 11:03 PM ----------

there is no map for noobie town and no way to teleport..

---------- Post Merged on 30-12-2012 at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 29-12-2012 at 11:03 PM ----------

sorted by looking into ur website downloads,but dont think every new ones will do the same

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
noobconent.png

HERE IS THE ALL NEW START MAP FOR TGA!!!

New players will start at the refuge point and from there they will need to goto each cave for there required level.

all these caves are normal caves from Euro.

Bichon , SerpentValley , MudWall ect will Soon be Baron/Waste Lands
(Deserted full of Human Mob Ai's)

The Caves in bichon such as Wooma Temple , Oma Cave , Bichon Mines ect ,
will be a Harder Area Base for levels 50+

This is a work in progress and we aim to make this 1 of a kind, so keep your eyes on forums and updates will be available soon!

P.S: Im sure Breezer would like to say a few words about this but am also sure he is busy, so i am sorry for short post all!

Regards
MythRohan

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Quick update on the new gameloader

We have changed the look of it

15hz7gm.jpg

Added new hints and just waiting for the forum site to be added, and new website links to the last 4 buttons

And it will be released

Hope you like as much as i do

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
1zv3ayu.jpg

Released Beta Version 1

Download

Two Things are needed1. The TGALoader.exe and zip.dll needs to be placed in the same folder as the mirclient.exe2. Your Game folder needs to be placed in c drive and renamed to TGA Mir2Like so C:\TGA Mir2Thats it :)Have fun

Attachments

• 1zv3ayu.jpg
    1zv3ayu.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 92

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
FIND ME EVENT TO TAKE PLACE TOMORROW FRIDAY AT 7PM!!!!!!

Will include some SUPER items :D, along side some boobie prizes

RULES
1. No Pk
2. Must find me and Face me, first person there to do so wins
3. Pick a number a number 1-40
4. You may only find me Twice per person

Good luck :)