[Approved] M2H The Golden Age [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

hungryedd

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 6, 2009
LOL at that post tenkaichi... What a load of rubbish. Try levelling. Try taking part in events, there are events all the time. We got 2 game gold skills from 2 bosses last night, they do drop, they are rare, thats what people dont get. Rare items are rare. Wouldnt be called rares if not. If you aint going to try and get items or get lvls, how on earth can you complain?! If you put the effort in, you will get lvls, if not, go play 3h... Easy as, boring as. This server has massive potential and if you cant see that, go and play the god awful servers out there, like bens server....

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
cant see this server lasting more then 2months half the users have gone back to 3h anyways

I cannot believe what I have just read.

I am more than shock. As there is 100% GM attention and lots is being worked on everyday

Fact is you didn't get any feel to the game ORunderstood tga as a New game itself. also players do fine without donation ask sky top level Taoist .

And may not have noticed the rough guides on forum.

I don't get why you didn't take the time to talk Me.

Shows the care and dedication aye...

I wish you all the best in playing 3h

And I'd rather u stop posting on my thread to please.

Good day

---------- Post Merged at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:12 PM ----------

And for the past two weeks all new players I saw got given 1k gg per player....

Mortified....

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
ye help me sort out why i just have black screen and music when i start game??

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
have you placed your Tga Mir folder in C:/ drive and named folder correctly?

shirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2005
Fact is you didn't get any feel to the game ORunderstood tga as a New game itself. also players do fine without donation ask sky top level Taoist .

hmmm i think u will find he has donated lol

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
yea sorry i just noticed a stack overload... >.< must be a error in a npc

i have sorted the M2server and Server is now online

---------- Post Merged at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:33 AM ----------

New Map Pack Download

Bichon WasteLands ----> Click Here

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
hmmm i think u will find he has donated lol

Donated his first born son and his finest goat hasn't he? He's pmed me buzzing about the fact if I dont get donating fast I'll get left behind. He's right.

Brilliant server and team. Id recommend everyone give it a go but I can't keep up so back to ps3 playing for me.
All the best Myth!

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
ive just added new caves to help out and soon players can buy all GG items ect With gold ... to leave is silly and lazy *Cough* :P

trust me alot is changing pal, i will miss you alot and you know this :'(

much love man

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
16/01/2013 Update

1. More Mob AIs added
2. Upgraded the group/party system
3. Tempest skill redone
4. Masshealing skill redone
5. Version check updated

2crlzb4.jpg

More info here http://www.m2heroestga.com/?topic=286.msg1019#new

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Re: M2H - The Golden Age [Heroes]

Basically myth or a gm needs to sort the drops out on this server.... I'm all for donation's and keeping the server running but the drops are beyond a joke... Me Merciless And Shandan kill bosses all day long none stop and the best bosses and we have not yet found one "Rare" items or books ? .. Whats that about yet.. all the donators can 1 hit us with there combo skills which they donate for .... Are they even in drops files ? Because i dont think there are im lvl 88 with CHM as my best skill .. Really ? I think you need to sort this out before you start to loose players... Your server been up 3months not 3 days... Everybody should have skills not just a select few donators.

Also topman / Terry when you see this come online pm me /roar

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011

All Skill books are in Files.. and all drop

the bosses below 100+ will never drop anything worth time other than kits

People do fine , it may be the fact you are not hunting in the required caves for Skill books ect

for example GroupSoulFireBall droped today of WT in Bichon Baron Area......... Ask USEaPot

items / books ect DO NOT DROP every kill and will never be like this.

patients is key players with skills have been playing longer than 1 week...

plus WalkingBomb was drops last nite For Snow and was Given to Mido.

you only see what you see, and hunt what you hunt. expand your area and search around

ALL ITEMS ON GG NPC DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

Tbh i agree not hunting right bosses, and at level 88 i wouldnt expect them either. As for CHM being your best skill i suggest you look at other skills for your class such as FS or TDB....

GG npc for those people who want it before they can earn it.

I personally watch ppl killing bosses all the time 90% time there is a drop.

Also there is no real major OP sets like mir kit etc as this is not what TGA aims for.

Most complaints are coming for low level players who have not tried, bit grinding and patience will get you a long way. dont expect to be as strong as higher levels if 120+ combos you at 88 and also depending on class you more than likely will die. These all things in Mir that people should know.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Coming Soon

On way, we have a total new code.. for the horse system, were you need items (very much like 2.6 korean mir)

New horse window with 5 item slots...

More skills coming very soon, two just added this week, and be ingame very soon

Drops in game, will be fully redone soon aswell (This is a huge update on drops)

Your also going to be seeing a new system were clicking plant mobs in game, gain you leaves for (instant hp/mp)

Plus many more new things

The new group system will also be upgraded even more, that it is right now

Hard to believe, but soon not only will you see players around you,
But you will beable to click there name for instant grouping, and more bonus as well

Last edited:

Dimebag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011

Well with regards to the post that bosses don't drop skills this is false as i personally have had 2 crash books drop from the lvl 160 boss and i'm only currently 122 if you hunt in groups you can get stuff!

I agree yes drops need looking at but not spells its the size of drops as some bosses drop nothing but as far as getting kits drop if you kill your lvl tier boss u will get items so i feel this isnt a problem! But normal mob drops need looking into but as a update on the TGA forum advertises there is a big update in drops coming very soon !

As a lvl 88 warrior to say CrossHalfMoon is your best skill this is stupid as a lvl 90 warrior can kill majority of players as TwinDrakeBlade and FlameSword do a fair enough amount of damage! Also have u tried BladeAvalanche!
Plus baring in mind Lvl 88 is very much a Low Level!

More Players of this Server need to realise that this server is a "Work in Progress" and not the finished article and if anyone has any upgrades or tweaks to help the server if you calmly message a Gamemaster or post on the forums instead of RAGING! and giving abuse about how "****" the server is 9/10 times the Gamemasters will get back to you!
(I Personally have Experienced Such Feedback)

Treat people how you expect yourself to be treated and a little bit of respect both ways can go a long way!

Gamemasters and the "Small" Server team are no doubt working flat out to improve and upgrade the server to be the best they just need time! As the saying goes Rome wasn't built in a day and with a little bit of Patients from the PlayerBase the server can develop on a huge scale!

From a " Personal" view i feel this server has "HUGE" potential and offers alot to old and new players ,with a little bit of patients this server can become great and stand alone from others out there!

Thanks for Reading :)

shirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2005

how is globaling auto run kills pvp mir3 better get ypu put in jail hmmm its a opinon which iam allowed its not nonescences if i think that cos that what i think u guys go over the top lol

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

You was asked not to global comments and on other servers etc. after you globalled silliness again because i dunno thought it was funny you did it again! then further to other characters you could access to global crap some more. You have yourself to blame and no need to post all over every forum like a child.