[Approved] M2H The Golden Age [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

shirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2005
Re: M2H - The Golden Age [Heroes]

lmao i ontl globaled 1 thing then u had ago at me i wont only globaling then to make a point in why carnt u say wt u want the other times was cos i was askin to trade gold for here other server and i havent done that again so i dont think so and if haveing an opinion is being a child then oh well

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

everyone doesn't need here it over global, its in rules cant follow them? then continuing it? your only here because you thrown in jail because some reason you all think announcing everything publicly gets you somewhere, which it doesn't so good luck end of bye.

Also dont think myth or lomcn appreciate this on the server add.

Last edited:

shirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2005

lol remove global then if some has an opinion they can global it dont uthink and why r u playin a gm char and a nomral char ie joker and before u say u aint u r i gt screnies of u chattin the same DOLL so hopefull u aint like the last gm u let play anormal char who gave out items and god knows wt which u never took bk out fo game cos u couldnt be arsed goin through the logs

p.s i dont rely think pll care what i global so why moan about it

Last edited:

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

lol this seriously getting old now and your proof is someone using a word the same? and for those still continue to have fail facts, that Gm char was hacked and items where retrieved. So please end of spamming this thread.

shirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2005

lol strys changing i gt told of myth he went rouge and gave the items out so shh never hacked u get ur facts right lol and not all ppl on a game talk identical so yh and other ppl have noticed the same thing not just me u cna delet my char not arsed ur server all about the £££ as ppl sed meny times it has potential to be a gd server but u have not set it up right tbh thats why half the ppl have left

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

lol if say so and i work for free so good luck.

p.s yes im you, your me, im everyone and there me as we have said same words good shout.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer

lol strys changing i gt told of myth he went rouge and gave the items out so shh never hacked u get ur facts right lol and not all ppl on a game talk identical so yh and other ppl have noticed the same thing not just me u cna delet my char not arsed ur server all about the £££ as ppl sed meny times it has potential to be a gd server but u have not set it up right tbh thats why half the ppl have left

i think u r cleary mistaken on TGA all about ££ we dont even make enough to support the DEDI.... all the NPC GG bit and drabs are in drops m8...

please do this in pm as you cleary feel bad against TGA and PEOPLE SEEING THIS DOES NOT HELP!....

anyway...

EDIT:

Death Pool is back in Action!!!

---------- Post Merged at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:28 PM ----------

...Can a moderator SERIOUSLY sort this page out... its beyond a joke tbh..

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Well i have logged on today like every other day having a nice day on the server just cracking some jokes with killauk... And then a gm ive never seen before comes on "assistant" We are all getting along fine then he starts trying to tell me that ACPI my processor is a form of cheating on mir and tweaking your pc is also cheating...

Can someone please explain to the retard that cheating on mir has to invovle a 3rd party program because im getting pee'd off with this server no 1 tweaks there all from either egypt or dont have a clue all slow and just because i have single cored nice pc built for mir and ACPI'd and literally nothing on my pc i fly on there screens..

Thank you /roar.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
i think tweaking comps specificaly for mir always causes problem upon Mir and people doing so will always be singled out

tbh its unfair play, may not be in rules as the speed check should be doing its job. but i will say this.
this is not aloud and should not be taken advantage of . sounds to me the GM was dealing with the situation as we spoke on phone.
understand this will always be a problem if to consist on using it as could lead to alot of players leaving just for one player . if u get my drift.

this is being looked into in a big way as my aim is to make ALL CLASSES EVEN . and that means speed too.

sorry for any inconvenience
i know your mir mad :) like us all and tweaked comp for the reason of advantage. but this will soon not be the case.

i advise to slow the tweak down a little until things are adjusted

regards
Myth

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Nope ... i pay 100's of pounds for my computer i will tweak it as i please and you cannot banned me untill you have proof me using a 3rd party program .... Tweaking anybody can do ? they got a pronblem.. let them tweak ill post a ****ing guide if it means that much to them.

Sorry myth i quite like you your good to me and always listen to my point but once again one of your team are being seriously retarded.... he doesn't have a clue telling me ACPI is a cheat.... seriously ?

/roar

Rand

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2011
Not a bad server, shame about usercount and Myth's choice in GM's

Good for a laugh though.

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
i think tweaking comps specificaly for mir always causes problem upon Mir and people doing so will always be singled out

tbh its unfair play, may not be in rules as the speed check should be doing its job. but i will say this.
this is not aloud and should not be taken advantage of . sounds to me the GM was dealing with the situation as we spoke on phone.
understand this will always be a problem if to consist on using it as could lead to alot of players leaving just for one player . if u get my drift.

this is being looked into in a big way as my aim is to make ALL CLASSES EVEN . and that means speed too.

sorry for any inconvenience
i know your mir mad :) like us all and tweaked comp for the reason of advantage. but this will soon not be the case.

i advise to slow the tweak down a little until things are adjusted

regards
Myth

So what you are saying is everyone must play your server with the same shitty PC setup or it's considered cheating?
Why should someone be penalized for making their PC run faster, whether it be for Mir or not?
I like your server and this just seems silly to me.

Last edited:

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
So what you are saying is everyone must play your server with the same shitty PC setup or it's considered cheating?
Why should someone be penalized for making their PC run faster, whether it be for Mir or not?
I like your server and this just seems silly to me.
If the whole player base consists of people who don't tweak then everybody is on a level playing field. That's the whole point. You could argue some people will always be faster than others but those people will only be by a fraction and it won't ruin the PVP. It's about time players stopped this tweaking faggotry and play the way online games were intended.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
snufkin 100% agree

travis u must be a tweaker to blow your horn like that m8, and tbh i see this as big problem.

problems stated by snufkin PvP

so what your saying to me is a level 70 is Perfectly ok to run sooooo fast that a level 150 cant see,hit or follow him and leaves a HARD LEVELER to die and left Clueless to how a n00b can kill them

YEAH!!!! SOUNDS GREAT FUN TO ME!! ................................................ -.-

i will sort this out soon if im hated or not, as this is my choice to bring Ballance to mir once and for all

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Are these tweaks done through the registry? if so just check the locations if they are there then the game won't start.

terriblen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012
Some good ideas here Great to see you thought ahead far enough to have high level caves prepared well in advance. Pl will geek it to be highest. Good luck

grahamb

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 11, 2005
Chesterfield,Derbyshire
1 of only problems on this server is the gms power has gone to half of there heads u say anything what they dont agree with they chatban u and kick u from server

ChaseyLane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
this isnt quite the case is it killa .... i think tbh both you and roar earned your chat ban ...... People need to remember gms spend hours of thier own time to plan events and new things in game and try and make the server as enjoyable for everybody as it can be. Obviously everybody cannot be pleased all of the time and because a GM said something you and roar didnt like you got abusive, i know when i log into any server the last thing i wanna see is people being abusive, least of all to the GM's. this is most probably the reason you have gotten a chatban, i know in other servers ive had chars 3 day banned for similar things so tbh i think this is fair

Last edited: