[Approved] M2H The Golden Age [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

boromere

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2004
Re: M2H - The Golden Age [Heroes]

Looks cool and looks like a lot of hard works gone into this am gonna give it a blast

shirley

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
Re: M2H - The Golden Age [Heroes]

looks good think I will give this a go

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Repetitive server, every cave is the same, just slightly different look, different mob looks, same outcomes

normal mobs pretty much never drop items, only bosses
items dont make sense, level 65 items better then 75 etc. not much thought gone into it, just made as many items as possible n randomly distributed the stats.

only way to really progress on server is through GameGold, buying items, buying the excessively strong pets to help you hunt, decent spells that can only get through GG etc.

Typical money grabbing server, no thought gone into it and game basically based around Gamegold to gain maximum profit, then people get bored, server count drops, think of ways of attracting people back (which is why transferring to AceM2, just to try grab peoples attention) then will be back in same position in a month or 2 and will come up with some other scheme to get the money flowing again.

Nows where the team members start the "haha not based around gamegold bla bla" crap as per usual.

All good when words are "I'm not here to wipe your ass mate" when they decide to do a random out of the blue reboot which loses a GG pet and then expect people to pay to transfer them into an "orb" 100mil ingame cash, or 450 gamegold? .. not got 100m? "Sort it out lol"

my ten pence ;) brill reviews <3 good game very community focused!

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Repetitive server, every cave is the same, just slightly different look, different mob looks, same outcomes

normal mobs pretty much never drop items, only bosses
items dont make sense, level 65 items better then 75 etc. not much thought gone into it, just made as many items as possible n randomly distributed the stats.

only way to really progress on server is through GameGold, buying items, buying the excessively strong pets to help you hunt, decent spells that can only get through GG etc.

Typical money grabbing server, no thought gone into it and game basically based around Gamegold to gain maximum profit, then people get bored, server count drops, think of ways of attracting people back (which is why transferring to AceM2, just to try grab peoples attention) then will be back in same position in a month or 2 and will come up with some other scheme to get the money flowing again.

Nows where the team members start the "haha not based around gamegold bla bla" crap as per usual.

All good when words are "I'm not here to wipe your ass mate" when they decide to do a random out of the blue reboot which loses a GG pet and then expect people to pay to transfer them into an "orb" 100mil ingame cash, or 450 gamegold? .. not got 100m? "Sort it out lol"

my ten pence ;) brill reviews <3 good game very community focused!

well maybe if u said u paid GG for your pet. you would have been refunded ...

u said u had a Dred... u can gain dred tokens from bosses ....

as for GG generated... lol U CAN EARN GG FROM BOSSES!!

GG skills Drop from bosses ... -.-

ANYTHING ON GG LIST DROPS -.-

lets put it this way...

i pay around 800£ Elec bill ... i make around 20£ a month of TGA LOL
id make more money forgetting TGA (typical *Egh its a GG server* )

this is not done for GG but to stop people playing lapta's servers

obviously got a big prob mate.

and i will say FACT: i will not use AceM2 ... i have my OWN Apple files and they are 1 year ahead of AceM2 in updates.... Facts need straightening

as for the kits too... if u said exactly what kit is the PROBLEM ... maybe a GM could... help

Last edited:

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
exactly the response i expected lol same old same old
£800 electric bill? get a new provider pal, or use a dedi save some pennies

expected the "anything from GG drops" bla bla crap, ye maybe it is in drops, but chances? more chance of winning lottery i predict lol

the fact that you even put this sentence in your reply "well maybe if u said u paid GG for your pet. you would have been refunded ..." 100% proves your in it for the money as your only bothered about the part of community that is "donating" for gamegold, because i wasnt paying you you wasnt bothered lol.

As for the kits, really? u gotta ask? maybe if you took more notice when designing the kits you'd have realised yourself, put some effort in pal crack ya eye lids open n go have a look, dont expect people to do ya job for you and also pay you for it.

every 5 levels new kit? very original

not just the game that gets repetetive, tis the server owners and their little money grabbing bullsheeting ways too

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
well maybe if u said u paid GG for your pet. you would have been refunded ...

u said u had a Dred... u can gain dred tokens from bosses ....

as for GG generated... lol U CAN EARN GG FROM BOSSES!!

GG skills Drop from bosses ... -.-

ANYTHING ON GG LIST DROPS -.-

lets put it this way...

i pay around 800£ Elec bill ... i make around 20£ a month of TGA LOL
id make more money forgetting TGA (typical *Egh its a GG server* )

this is not done for GG but to stop people playing lapta's servers

obviously got a big prob mate.

and i will say FACT: i will not use AceM2 ... i have my OWN Apple files and they are 1 year ahead of AceM2 in updates.... Facts need straightening

as for the kits too... if u said exactly what kit is the PROBLEM ... maybe a GM could... help

You can here the best files out but with ideas to get people into the game the files are useless.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
exactly the response i expected lol same old same old
£800 electric bill? get a new provider pal, or use a dedi save some pennies

expected the "anything from GG drops" bla bla crap, ye maybe it is in drops, but chances? more chance of winning lottery i predict lol

the fact that you even put this sentence in your reply "well maybe if u said u paid GG for your pet. you would have been refunded ..." 100% proves your in it for the money as your only bothered about the part of community that is "donating" for gamegold, because i wasnt paying you you wasnt bothered lol.

As for the kits, really? u gotta ask? maybe if you took more notice when designing the kits you'd have realised yourself, put some effort in pal crack ya eye lids open n go have a look, dont expect people to do ya job for you and also pay you for it.

every 5 levels new kit? very original

not just the game that gets repetetive, tis the server owners and their little money grabbing bullsheeting ways too

He didn't say maybe you should of pay GG for your pet and you would've been refunded. He said "If you said you paid GG, you should of said...and you would've been refunded..." Clearly you misread this as he did not suggest you bought it. Anything that sales from GG is in drops and the chances are fair enough (don't forget that normal things HAVE to drop aswell and the more you add to a drop file the less chance you got of getting something thats "rare").

Either way, as a team member of TGA...we are not in it for the money...If this was the case i would've been paid by now (I do the website and graphical side of this, however i have not done much for the last 5-6months due to my grilfriend being pregnant).

And NO we do not have AceM2 source, we have the applem2 source...which AceM2 uses. The only difference is that our source is newer than the once AceM2 decided to build on.

Either way it sounds like your complaining because we're in it for just the money. Well get it into your head mate, we do not get anything from this game and have had rare sales (this is because people can ACTUALLY get the stuff ingame instead of paying for it). We initially put alot of effort into this server and Myth still does his part to make sure its still running for the very few players we have.

We do not need an immature little prick like yourself giving us grief over something that is just not true, What do you expect ? Mir is ****ing Mir and the whole idea that we are advancing to AppleM2 (the better stage of mir) suggest that we have not just quit ? FFS we have the most advanced set of Hero files and there is only so much you can do with them, why the **** do you think milo and team dropped heroes like a sack of **** as soon as they saw Applem2? It's because content wise, its drained... theres not much you can add without ****ing the game up completely.

So, get your facts straight before you start flaming us.

anyways, im off ...i have a pregnant girlfriend to tend too and i do not wish to have to come back here to tell infants like yourself "facts". If you don't believe that we're not in it for GG then i will happily send you an EMPTY paypal account (this has been like this since the launch).

Nuff said good bye and learn your ****.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
He didn't say maybe you should of pay GG for your pet and you would've been refunded. He said "If you said you paid GG, you should of said...and you would've been refunded..." Clearly you misread this as he did not suggest you bought it. Anything that sales from GG is in drops and the chances are fair enough (don't forget that normal things HAVE to drop aswell and the more you add to a drop file the less chance you got of getting something thats "rare").

Either way, as a team member of TGA...we are not in it for the money...If this was the case i would've been paid by now (I do the website and graphical side of this, however i have not done much for the last 5-6months due to my grilfriend being pregnant).

And NO we do not have AceM2 source, we have the applem2 source...which AceM2 uses. The only difference is that our source is newer than the once AceM2 decided to build on.

Either way it sounds like your complaining because we're in it for just the money. Well get it into your head mate, we do not get anything from this game and have had rare sales (this is because people can ACTUALLY get the stuff ingame instead of paying for it). We initially put alot of effort into this server and Myth still does his part to make sure its still running for the very few players we have.

We do not need an immature little prick like yourself giving us grief over something that is just not true, What do you expect ? Mir is ****ing Mir and the whole idea that we are advancing to AppleM2 (the better stage of mir) suggest that we have not just quit ? FFS we have the most advanced set of Hero files and there is only so much you can do with them, why the **** do you think milo and team dropped heroes like a sack of **** as soon as they saw Applem2? It's because content wise, its drained... theres not much you can add without ****ing the game up completely.

So, get your facts straight before you start flaming us.

anyways, im off ...i have a pregnant girlfriend to tend too and i do not wish to have to come back here to tell infants like yourself "facts". If you don't believe that we're not in it for GG then i will happily send you an EMPTY paypal account (this has been like this since the launch).

Nuff said good bye and learn your ****.

lol love this
im immature but im not the one kicking off over a review ;)

please read my post again babs, i know enough people in game to know how often you get donations, if your unaware of these i suggest you liaise with your team members whos taking the payments lol

only so much you can add without messing the game up completely? a server is not about how much content you can squeeze into 1 game, its about kicking out as much of the repetitiveness of mir as u can, also with the source code your not restricted at all and can slap in anything you want.

you do the graphics and website? haha brilliant, not surprised you haven't been paid pal, good work (Y)

if you cant take criticism get your ass out the team sweetheart, poor kids dads got anger problems... want a reference to a good councillor?

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
.... i have my own source code... for TGA and Apple

if money was my aim , i would have put this server DOWN due to user count..

Breezer is obviously going to rant at your *So called Criticism* read how back how you spoke about the team. -.-

TGA Team is 100% on the ball , and just because you didnt get the reply you wanted and i said to you i quote
"im not here to wipe you bum" (Assuming Gold is easy made on TGA... -.-), you threw your dummy out the pram , and now need a nappy change (no offence). and made a huge post , ive only ever spoke to you once too. lol o.O

you can slate us off as much as you like . but the fact is , Reboots are Reboots and need to happen.
and like i said . if GG was paid for pet and not a Token that was Dropped from a mob , that makes it a different case don't it

TGA memeber listern to players views on Kits , Mobs, Caves ect , and to say we USE the players to fix the problem is Ridiculous...
Player need to tell a GM if a item, mob ,cave ect is a little off, and will need details . or it makes it very hard to fix ontop of the huge list we have already.

This helps the server as a Community... or am i blind to see that AceM2 Players are help do this also...

if you think being a one man Server controller GM is easy , i suggest you make a server and give it ago as you have such a opinion on Mir itself.

Have a nice day :)

Myth

Last edited:

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Spoke to me once? suggest that you check your account as someone else has access then pal

You right, reboots do need to happen, but a 5min pre-warning for a reboot does not need to happen, schedule reboots (Y)
If it was a scheduled reboot I wouldnt of had any issues, would have been my own fault for not checking schedules before getting the pet, but the fact that you just came in game n said your rebooting then had a "tough **** live with it" attitude is a joke and totally the wrong attitude to have with your users, I didn't come on here and throw the dummy out of the pram, i came on here and gave my view on the server and the way it's being run and just because you and your team didn't like what was said you've thrown a strop n got defensive.

It was GG paid, not paid for by me though, but that fact shouldnt even come into the equation "donating" players and normal players should not be treat differently... you should view it as that user had gained that pet and your actions caused them to lose it immediately after use.. the fact that you prioritise the needs of players who "donate" and show more sympathy towards them means your in it for the money babs

Items stats should not be hard to do, especially when using "sets" every 5 levels, just review the previous set before making the next and make sure there's an improvement, this should have been done by the team well before the server went up, and then reviewed in Beta stages.
Understandable to expect player updates on newly introduced kits etc. but we're talking lvl 45-100 kit..

You shouldnt expect players to go ingame and name every item that is totally out of sync with its level, when you've been notified that your items dont match up through levels that should trigger you to actually go and look yourself and change the stats as you see fit and maybe make sure it doesnt happen on kits further down the line that haven't been spotted, like i said dont expect people to do your job for you.

1 man server controller gm? you seen your "OK" screen yea? where it details about 6 different team members.. thats not 1 man

we'll keep it simple.. if a server team is unable to accept criticism then the server will never develop, you cant improve if your not willing to accept your flaws, and dont expect people to tell you how to improve, your the team.. figure it out for yourself and maybe you'll get more appreciation for your work.

and as for running my own servers, past that pal its old news.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
it seems this has made a huge impact on you, and all i can say is i apologise for if you feel i have gone about this the wrong way.

as for the other GM's sir ,Appie logs on weekends if he can, but others have left...

its just me , breezer when he can and lifco is doing another source... so yea i can say its just me.

stop ranting . there is really no need. you could of said you felt mistreated and i could have done something about it.
instead i see this.

Criticism... far from that pal...

look play a game, Enjoy it, hard work been put into all servers around.

regards
Myth

Last edited:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Sorry but saying we can slap whatever we want in is rediculous ... Have you not thought about databases needing to be rebuilt when changes are made? We had tons to add like new stats , extra slots and like you said concentrating and making whats there ten times better...but the bitter fact was that we had built a char db based around an old environment. To make any decent and groundbreaking changes we would have to wipe everytime (unless ofcourse we moved to a more flexible storage of player attributes).

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Started 6pm (gmt) Friday 24/5/13 and will run until midnight Sunday 26/5/13

There will be double experience for all players all weekend
smiley.gif

On top of this members of the TGA team will be logging on at random points over the weekend to do mini events (so make sure your online as not to miss out)
wink.gif

Also all new players will be in with a chance to win random items like powerstones and pets during the event

All GameGold donations will also be 50% extra free

Enjoy,

Myth & The TGA Team

lepper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2012
Midgar
all i can say is ... Well Done!!

you have done the best i have seen! and all players are comming back!!!!

Thanks TGA Team your the best!

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
all i can say is ... Well Done!!

you have done the best i have seen! and all players are comming back!!!!

Thanks TGA Team your the best!

Thanks that means alot us as the TGA Team.
Yes alot has changed and more is still to change. so bare with us here :P

Alot of old players have now come back also .
id like to say Welcome Back to all now logged on TGA.

Event will be on until sunday 12am GMT night time

any problems feel free to post here or on www.m2hereostga.com

or add me on skype/Msn

and i will get back to you within 1-5 hours

wish you all the best !

Regards
MythRohan

neo16uk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 20, 2006
think server is down cause I can no longer connect I cant get past the char select screen

---------- Post Merged at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:35 AM ----------

I checked some thing I made a new account but soon as I log off and back on I can no longer use that account could you please explain why?