M2server.exe On Xp Prob

smoke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2003
HEllo guyes im haveing a prob when i open my M2server on WinXP it closes and tells me to send an error report whay is that? Because when i use to launch it on my WinNT it came up like a sweet but now it noq working on My Xp:confused: :bounce:

smoke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2003
emm im sorry for acting all stupid and noob but what is Plug and Play and where i get it form and how dose it work:confused:

smoke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2003
Ekkk Stupid me so i desable it or enable it :confused:

Sorry for wasting yor time and sorry bor bing stupid:( :banghead: :drunk:

smoke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2003
HEY COOL GUYS THX NeoPuma AND Sparx............. this is what i call fust serveice bather thatn McDonalds!!!! LOL;)

smoke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2003
Me agane the server gows up like a charm.But no i got a small prob it gives me this......

Ready to load ini file..
!setup.txt loaded..
Loading client version information..
Ok.
Loading StdItem.DB...
starttimer exception...
Not ready 192.168.0.198

Now this Is my Network IP should i change it to 10.0.0.1?

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
Test it on 127.0.0.1 first.

Looks like your DB's arnt attached properly or they have holes in the indexes.

- Check that you have done the BDE Admin thing and the Hero.db is pointing at the right folder.
- Go through the StdItems.db and see if the ID's are set up in numerical fashion without any spaces or misplacements.

Good luck. :)

smoke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2003
I need to get some rest i dident open then up Doh :eek: i think i need to rest big time hehe but hey thx agane :rolleyes:

smoke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2003
hey guyses im having a prob :( im stiil grtting this.. The Ip thing dosent come up eney more cause i fixed it just till starttimer exception...

Ready to load ini file..
!setup.txt loaded..
Loading client version information..
Ok.
Loading StdItem.DB...
starttimer exception...

and i done what u told me but i dont tno why it isent working i have added Neo and u Viola A.I. so maby i can get some help wistim working on it we talk if u like my e-mail is [email protected]

Last edited:

smoke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2003
OK new prob up :/ it comes up sweet i put my pass in click on the server but then PAW the Doos Dont open i try to nock but no anser:confused: I think im not welcome!!! What can i do to open make them open? thx:rolleyes:

What?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
The doors normally dont open because the server name has been entered wrong, if its just a p server for yourself and you have not changed the server name you need to make sure that ktest is typed all in lower case with no spaces at begining or end. That should solve your problem.

smoke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2003
OK m8 that was 1 of my probs thx for helping me ok so now the doors open but then another prob pops up :eek: I select my crector press ok and the Bacground music stays on and a blurry vishon of the crecror that i chose.. y dosent it contue:confused:

I WAS BORN TO :rantonoff

smoke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2003
OK m8 that was 1 of my probs thx for helping me ok so now the doors open but then another prob pops up I select my crector press ok and the Bacground music stays on and a blurry vishon of the crecror that i chose.. y dosent it contue

hey can some 1 help me please :'(