M2Server with No Confirmation

smoochy boys on tour

Dithmo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2003
Just wondering, if this is the latest m2server does it include hallucination? Its just the one posted by tofas is dated as an earlier version (I know the dates in the help menu aren't allways accurate). If it doesnt then would that not make tofas' release a later version?

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
have't experemented with tofas' release. the last "unpacked" release was screwed :/

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
my release has more spells on,

But it being packed makes it kind of unusable for profesional servers going up.

As you cant change name of the gold.

People who wanna just mess bout and look at the skills they can get might aswell use mine.

Iv also had a few goes at unpacking it but no success at all >.<

P.s this m2server doesnt include Hallu or entrap, but none the less its unpacked so the name of the gold is changable and it doesnt require confirmation as the older m2's did. So it is a good m2server, probebly the best to use of all the released ones.

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
thts a shame, any 1 know how many different m2server teams there is outthere? they all seem to b working on there own things then stealing the ideas after a initial release.

I just hope we do see some more professional servers appear cos out of the two classes u listed we all know what one defines todays age of "mir servers"

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
im just finalising a few english bits inside and i will release if anyone can make it beter please do so as i cant get it totally finished but id love a full english one if thats possible PLEASE