Magaluf (Nightmare)

smoochy boys on tour

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Ok so flew out for a 1 week holiday on the 4th and was due back on the Monday 11th.. Sunday night comes round so we think we'll take things easy and just enjoy our last night in Magaluf. We find a place where there having a foam party, the foam starts pumping every ones having a good time, we find a ramp by the fire exit so about 10-15 of us start sliding down it in the foam, were all sliding down it on our feet, stomachs, stood up w.e and decided let see who can go the furthest! My turn, i go down on my stomach face first.. Clear about 10metres of the club then ploughed straight into a step, face first. Not being aware of this step of course and the foam is so deep!!!
I just got up and thought wtf just happened, well broken nose, fractured jaw, missing tooth, top lip hanging off, blood pissing everywhere later.. I get an ambulance to a private hospital called Juaneda hospital. Following day the Monday were meant to leave i go in for a 2 hour operation, the op turned out to have good results and the surgeon who i can’t thank enough says I’m very lucky because of my top lip was literally dangling off, if it was to of actually fell off i would of lost it then had a deformed top lip. The scaring will be very minimal as well as they use some fiber stitches that hardly leave a scar line, just have to keep out of the sun for a year while the scare tissue heals properly.

This is just a quick brief of my holiday lol, while i was in hospital for 5 days it was all being filmed for Sun, Sea and A&E. The operation was all filmed as well, this will be screened in September time.

So if your planning on going to a foam party... mind the step!

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
lol idiot
on other note how was magaluf? going there in september 2nd till 15th
m8s just got back n loved it

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Haha gutted. Pics?!

I fly out there on Wednesday, I shall not be sliding down a ramp during the foam party.

I takeit you DID have travel insurance then?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Erm yeah, ouch. Stupid thing to do but at the time you don't think about it.

I look forward to watchin it on tv though lol

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
@Primal, Magaluf is a nice place, if you enjoy partying and clubbing and what not ;) iv been there twice now and will be going again next year, may try and keep up right in clubs from now on though. =P

@Skyline, yes of course i have all that sort of stuff sorted with my bank just had a 2 minute call with them and it was all sorted no hassle at all. I dont have any picture my self as it was the last thing on my mind getting pictures lol, but a mate of mine does il try get them on pc when i next see him, and il email the camera crew to see if they could try send me some if there aloud.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Helllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Chicccccccken Nuggggget!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Can you reccomend anything for us to do when out there?

We've got tickets for Tinie tempah and maverick Sabre and also planning on see'ing Calvin harris whilst out there, and foam party.

Also thinking about going to the big mini golf place for the laugh.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Can you reccomend anything for us to do when out there?

We've got tickets for Tinie tempah and maverick Sabre and also planning on see'ing Calvin harris whilst out there, and foam party.

Also thinking about going to the big mini golf place for the laugh.

Where you see'ing Tinie Tempah, Mallorca Rocks ? If you are i wouldnt bother wasting your money on vip tickets, its better to have normal tickets than vip imo, drinks are a rip of there aswell lol but hey good night, i see Devil, Professer Green(Waste man), Doorly there on Tuesday 5th was a good night over all glad i went. Going to see Calvin Harris at BCM ? Will be good when you get in the main floor of bcm go straight left and get your self on the gas lol, and alcohol without the liquid.. we had so much fun on the gas was hilarious.

Golf.. not my thing but hey its all for a laugh =P, they have a go karting track thats alright smash every one up going the wrong way round lol, you can also hire quad bikes for the day we paid 125 Euros for the day and 80 Euro of that is a deposit, get your self up the strip on a evening thats a good night out they have a Jack Daniels bar, you can buy that alcohol without the liquid stuff there for 4 Euros.. mind blowing lol, they also had some crazy fair ride things on the strip aswell but abit much for me tbh lol. On the beach by a hotel called Royal Beach Hotel they do a boat cruise thing where the bottom of the boat is pure glass you can see all the fishy's lol, you can also go up in parachute thing attached to a boat either by yourself or 2 / 3. Theres also a bar called the Jokers Bar where you bar 10 Euros a head and get a free bar for 2 hours. Theres plently to do out there im sure you wont get bored =P

BCM, just watch who you get your tickets from, your best bit is to go buy them straight from the BCM shops not them gollys who walk around adding there 10/20+ onto them. Out the back of BCM theres a couple of bars called Hooters and Bay Watch, also have a rodeo bull out the back there. :)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Well got back Yesterday. Had my wallet stolen on the first fkin day at the airport lol. So had to ring around all my banks to cancel my credit cards lol. Then had to get my Dad to send me some money over as it was all in my wallet.

After that though it was immense, had a good time, spent a fooking fortune but it was worth it. Tinie Tempah was fooking awsome at Mallorca Rocks, he did a really good gig, the place was sold out to the max for the first time this year according to a lass I got chatting to who worked there.

Was it BCM you smashed your lip in, or the Car Wash place in the MCP club? Went to the foam party in there and saw a ramp that people were sliding down lol. Despite reading this thread I still had a quick slide down it!

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
Hi

I'm feeling weird... I'm Majorcan and I don't like go to clubs like BCM or others (as I can see, it's some that you, English, love so much).

Where we have mor fun is in a events called "verbena" or "revetlla" [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verbena_(fair)] in Summer, each village (yes, there are villages in the rest of the island which is not the beach! :P) makes a "verbena" which consists in activities for adult people in the afternoon (like dances or art exhibition), some sport competition and, at night, a music concert in the village square of typical groups that play well-known songs (i mean old songs).

As I see that you go many times to my home, i advise you to talk with somebody to take you to these.

Well then, welcome to my dear island =P

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
@Skyline, Yes Car Wash was the place i did it on the ramp by the fire exit 2 doors? And the steps in that place are unreal lol. =P Foam is hard to breath in unless you pull ur shirt around your face.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Yeah thats the ramp, lol. Loads of people sliding down it!

Was crazy, went into the middle of the foam and nearly choked to death.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
fck that ramp dont want to see it ever again lol! Yeah its hard to breath in the foam lol >< but i noticed some lads had there shirts on there face like a mask was n1 to breath with inside the foam. They have another bar next door right? We paid 25 euro for entry of both and drink as much as you like =)
Was a decent night till about 4:30am.... >.<

How much you pay for your Mallorca Rock tickets in the end ? Did you book up before hand or pay on entrance?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Yeah we was paying 27 euros to get in, theres 2 clubs. MCP and Car Wash right next to each other, and the 27 euros also got you into about 2/3 other clubs (Boomerang was one). All you can drink in all of them.

We bought them from SeeTickets before we went... Was about £30.

Was sold out so wasn't selling them on the door!