Magaluf

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Does anyone know what BCM stands for ? Its a night club in magaluf (Biggest in Europe). Reason I ask is im going there this friday and I've just seen a few videos of that place and wow cant wait !! I've searched on google what does it mean but got no sense out of that realy just seem to get a load of differnt answer so I ent 100% sure lol.

Any of you guys know what it means ? and been there before maybe whats the place like in general aswell ?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Think Prai went recently, he may know!

I'm off to ibiza a week on Thursday, cant wait!

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Omg, you are so lucky. I wish i can go!! Getting bored of the local nightclubs now.

h

Porkpie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2010
magaluf is a **** hole and BCM is not that big best thing about bcm u get free stuff if u go down stairs when u payed ibiza is 10 times better then maga were u stayin there in maga or Palma Nova?? inthe main bit off mage it sticnks off **** its all the drains r old

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I went Last year, was good, not as good as Malia but its good.

And the name for BCM is BCM Planet Dance, BCM stands for the initials of the guy who owns the club.

Make sure you get one of these blue wristbands that get you into 5 nightclubs free (Tokyo Joes is one of my faves).

What hotel you stopping in?

Edit - I never smelt sewage once... Its actually very clean.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
I went Last year, was good, not as good as Malia but its good.

And the name for BCM is BCM Planet Dance, BCM stands for the initials of the guy who owns the club.

Make sure you get one of these blue wristbands that get you into 5 nightclubs free (Tokyo Joes is one of my faves).

What hotel you stopping in?

Edit - I never smelt sewage once... Its actually very clean.

Never been to Malia but would like to some time

The guy who owns it is called Bartolomé Cursách Mach just found out :)

My irl mate told me to go check out Tokyo Joes aswell, whats this place like ?

Not sure where were staying atm lol will find out later and let you know going for 4 days a mates stag do theres going to 87 of us going, if they all make it to the airport that is lol

Been checking out there website aswell they look like they got a foam party this saturday, should be a vn1 tbh :)

http://www.bcmplanetdance.com/

They also do BCM Boat Partys lol these look amazing, roll on friday :P

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
Well, I live in Mallorca, and the only I can say you that's better go to bars with your friends and take some beers than going there...

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
bcm is good i went there 2 last yr to watch the clubloand tour with cascada and ndubz and so on , its in a square with coyote ugly bar and a few others , u can get cheap tickets during the day from ticket touts outside and across the rd they cost about 15 euros roughly and u get a free gift as well , but might be different now cos this was early last yr so bear in mind time of yr on prices and the clubs on magalufs main strip can give u wrist bands to get in there as well for a certain price , but well worth paying it a visit :)

and there are shops on the main strip where u can buy tobacco and fags really cheap as well :)
( thats if u smoke though lol)

Last edited:

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
I appreciate that some people who have been there, it may not be there cup of tea but for me this a must go! lol, be a bit pointless going to magaluf and not trying out this place wouldnt it :)

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
go try it u wont be dissapointed the atmosphere is nuts and the club is great :)

im sure if u go on youtube there will be some vids on there of what its like :)

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
I went to Magaluf, and i must say it was an interesting experience, 7-8 indie guys on a "lads" holiday. Had an awesome time though, we paid extra to get the wristband thing (can't remember its name) think it was run by an affiliate of thomas cook/thompson (again can't remember) it basically got you in on all the bar crawls, few free drinks, and straight entry into all the clubs, if they offer one of these deals, i would say definately go for it!

Went to a foam/water party in BCM when i went,got like 5 free drinks with the wristband, and a free gift (which was a crappy bag and a couple of shirts) needless to say it was quite messy, BCM is a nice club, albeit a little overrated,but i did go near the end of clubbing season though.

I also don't agree with the sewage comment earlier in this thread, i actually found it to be very clean, actually cleaner than England.
Stick in your little group though, don't be a dickhead and you'll be fine, also if it's the Guardia Civil on duty when you go, try and be a bit more wary/sensible around them, as they are military police, and as far as i've been told, they can be a little heavy handed.

Have fun!

PS stay away from the lucky lucky men

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I love the lucky lucky men they where my daily dealers selling it me in a hat haha.

BCM have quite a few themed nights. Popcorn party, water/foam party and laser show.
I went to the laser party and foam but beware of the foam, people get rowdy and we got into a few scuffles over it.

The western waterpark is a must aswell, it was a 20 min walk from our hotel or you could easily get a taxi. Cost about 22 euro
for the day.

Can't do booze cruises. For one I couldn't be assed with a bunch of pissed larrys jumping around as I can't get drunk when I'm like that and they pack the boat to the brim, like people have to sit in the lifeboats attached to the side. Lol jk.

I had an amazing holiday in Maga, but I always do as we can turn anything into a laugh. But I do prefer other places. Goto Maga then goto Malia, you'll see.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Lucky lucky men ? o.O

I've seen a few videos of the lazer night that looks brilliant, well it all does realy :P Would like to do the BCM boat party aswell :)
Maybe mali some time next year I got 2 more holidays after maga this year :)

jamessss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 18, 2004
Been a couple of times, sure BCM stands for British Club Music? asked this same question in the past.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
Yeah you might get called chicken nugget, if I remember correctly, which basically means cheap White meat, just ignore it and keep walking.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Yeah you might get called chicken nugget, if I remember correctly, which basically means cheap White meat, just ignore it and keep walking.

Walk on lol, give them some abuse back, then run along :P

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
ya be careful round guardia they are for a fact heavy handed :P

cousin and his dad got pink panther bar just off the strip off magaluf.

i only been once and was off season so cant really comment :(

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Malia - ****hole, just spend the holiday fighting.

Napa - Alright, if you want to listen to Westwood djing and watchin black geezers cherpse up white birds.

Magaluf - Not been.

Ibiza - Sick atmosphere, incredible girls, incredible clubs, incredible drugs, music is off key.

Zoo Project smashes it!