Magaluf

Join Discord

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Hellooooooo Chicken Nugget. Oh we had a laugh with them Luckys....

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Yeah you might get called chicken nugget, if I remember correctly, which basically means cheap White meat, just ignore it and keep walking.

Walk on... If theres more than 80+ of them then maybe if not they wanna be running ;)

@Prai what are the price's like out there ? In BCM other clubs, pubs and in general ?

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
magaluf is ok prices on drinks etc , measures are like half a pint of vodie n redbull for like 4 euro... (this is on pubs on the strip but there all like lil night clubs neway.)

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Kool not to bad then realy, also the place were staying at is all inclusive for £260 so were guna bleed them dry before we leave haha :P Still no idea what the place is called tho lol not realy botherd sort that out when we get there xD

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I couldn't be bothered to read the thread, but I went two years ago... was pretty good.

But BCM wasn't the best club by far, my favourite was probably Panorama Jacks. That was a ****ing good bar.

Just read some, and yeah, watch your arse in the foam party was a right kafuffle and one slipped foot and you'll be fighting.