Making a mir protector :)

Dumachi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 18, 2007
Romania
basically it has attack features, ip log... so u can get any1s ip and attack it back in seconds :) made by me i will release SS soon and the proggy later :D

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i dont think admins will condone a program which can attack peoples computers. specially since ull be able to spoof the ip and attack someone innocent

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Whats the deal with attacking people back??? Why not just make programme that you can simply block the attackers by entering the attackers ip??

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
cuz they will fin a way round it but if it hits back less chance off ppl trying

like a bully if he hits some 1 who dont hit back he will do it more but i he gets hit back he will stop

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Whats the deal with mir 3 and attacks? what attacks are they? flooding? or what?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
dont get me wrong, its a good idea in theory. but you cant release a program will allows you to target anyones ip.

Dumachi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 18, 2007
Romania
u cant ban a packet flood... u have to nutreliaze it... having trouble wiith the startup atm... but i shud be able to fix it...

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
I will not allow the release of any program that "attacks" any system
As Farphit said whats to stop anyone from spoofing the IP and using it to "attack" any server they wish

BH

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Chances are he just found a flooder and is going to release it, and if the attacker is smart enough you shouldn't be able to get his true ip address making this usless in the first place.

You can't ban a packet flood but its possible to stop it...

Dumachi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 18, 2007
Romania
hardly a flooder i just releasing...

and its basically a firewall, monitors all connections for quick attack back, how can i not get there ip, they connect to the server 0o..

not gonna release it anyway, cant. add me to msn if u wanna see a SS off it.

Last edited:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Just becuase i connect to your server doesnt mean you have my true IP address. You think hackers attack their prey using thier normal IP address? They hide/mask it as much as possible.

As for your screenshot it doesnt prove anything i could make that in 2seconds with vb.net its just two buttons and two textboxes with a background image... why make a login for it anyway?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
the 'protecter' should be server side obviously, so i too dont see any need for a login.

something beta, which probably would be allowed here wld be an instant blocker. if anything happens to the server, or a user is cheating. then just one click to block their ip would be handy.

obviously ude need to add protocols to ensure its not a static ip your blocking.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Not everyone uses a static ip so banning by ip wouldnt work on some cases.