Making A Site

Dibbyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2004
im new to it, can anyone give me help? where to get programmes to edit graphics, build a page etc? i have no clue what to do but very eager to learn :P cheers, dibby

ShortyKid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
if u want some uber and i mean uber website templates then www.clantemplates.com (clan games and has some defuealt 31 i think )
www.zymic.com has really nice ones erm bout 51 free and im not sure on fre buissness ones and photoshop edits gfx and use what fut said to edit text etc

Dibbyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2004
can ne1 actually add me to msn n talk me thro lil things on how to edit a site, add links, pages, pics, graphics.. intro? anything cheers [email protected]

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Notepad .... if you dont know HTML , pick some up from good HTML sites , when ur done save the notepad as "Index.html" , if not , Buy dreamweaver ^_^

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Buy.....download the trial version for free. Then if you're smart you can crack some coconuts.

Dibbyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2004
FUTURA said:
Buy.....download the trial version for free. Then if you're smart you can crack some coconuts.

most cracks got trojans cant find 1 :'( can any help get thrown my way? :P cheers

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
You dont need a crack to use dreamweaver without paying.... just search for a serial code.... tis what i did.

••Ðøåkÿ••

Too cool to post :)
Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
where to get programmes to edit graphics, build a page etc?
Shops :P. If you're looking for fairly easy try maybe GIMP - free - and Dreamweaver.

But if you learn quickly and are determinded to learn use Adobe Photoshop and Adobe GoLive.

.Rebs || Rebel. - as if it would be Doaky... hah. :P

Dibbyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2004
cheers for all your feedback people...

can you message me the serial number you got mate? im sure i can use it also? if all else fails, whats the best software in the shops to buy? and how much would it cost roughly? i may go today, cheers Dibby