making accounts.

smoochy boys on tour

khnum

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2006
Hey, iv got my server online and everything, but i want other people to be able to make there own accounts.. how do i put it on a link on my website so they can make there own account??

Slifer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2006
have you tried using kaori's account creator ? thats what i used on mine .. other than that you can add accounts urself

Upvote 0

Slifer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2006
if u do decide to do it urself its really easy its just a matter of askin em what pass etc they want.. i also used that method

Upvote 0

khnum

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2006
ok thanks, but i dont get what u do with these files?? do i put em on site or somat?

Upvote 0

Slifer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2006
The account creator gets installed on your computer and you have to run it and one of your ports on your firewall will have to be allowed access for users to create other accounts.

I'm just gonna reinstall it myself and I will let you know for definate...

Upvote 0

khnum

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2006
Ty, i still dont get u.. ill let my 19 year old mate whos making server do it ^.~

Upvote 0

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
u need to get program called xampp. easy to find from google.
after u install it, u double click on setup_xampp, then on xampp_start, then u put the files in htdocs.
after that to enter the acc, u put ur ip/index.php in the internet explorer,
e.g.
124.135.35.12/index.php
dont forget to change the files be4 u use them, by changing the 00 files to exe and change back after u finish changing.

Upvote 0

flap

LOMCN Leecher
Nov 22, 2006
Hi,

The KaoriAMS i downloaded and installed and gave me some PHP files but no exe files >.< currently d/ling the xampp prog & hope it works lol.
I tried 2 enter the LegendOfMir2_Account database file but DBcommander keeps asking for user and pass wich i dont have and not a clue were 2 find these lol. so *keeps fingers crossed* hope i can make an account with this xampp ;)

Edit: well at least MySQL gets more graphic but still not a clue how 2 switch on/off. Also no idea how this could help me 2 setup an account, guess more reading needs done rofl :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mapadale

Hi,

The KaoriAMS i downloaded and installed and gave me some PHP files but no exe files >.< currently d/ling the xampp prog & hope it works lol.
I tried 2 enter the LegendOfMir2_Account database file but DBcommander keeps asking for user and pass wich i dont have and not a clue were 2 find these lol. so *keeps fingers crossed* hope i can make an account with this xampp ;)

Edit: well at least MySQL gets more graphic but still not a clue how 2 switch on/off. Also no idea how this could help me 2 setup an account, guess more reading needs done rofl :D
Theres no exe for the ams, you have to host the files and connect them dirrectly to ur DB.
Also i belive ur trying to get them to work via mir2, well mir 2 has this all ready coded into the client so theres no need for ams with these files.

Upvote 0

flap

LOMCN Leecher
Nov 22, 2006
Theres no exe for the ams, you have to host the files and connect them dirrectly to ur DB.
Also i belive ur trying to get them to work via mir2, well mir 2 has this all ready coded into the client so theres no need for ams with these files.
omg sorry yes it was for mir2 ver 2.3 >.< :whathuh: i never looked at the section doh!
Anyway ty 4 ur kind reply, ill do the same search again but now on mir2 section only lol. Prob is with mir2 it points u directly to GN site 2 make a new account. Ill have to read some more i guess ;)

Upvote 0

mapadale

omg sorry yes it was for mir2 ver 2.3 >.< :whathuh: i never looked at the section doh!
Anyway ty 4 ur kind reply, ill do the same search again but now on mir2 section only lol. Prob is with mir2 it points u directly to GN site 2 make a new account. Ill have to read some more i guess ;)

You dont need any form of web based account client to create an account for mir as its all ready codded into the server files.

Its all done through the normal login process as it connects directly to the database.

Upvote 0