making accounts?

Join Discord

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
Ive now got my server up and running (i think) but how do i log in, where are the account details stored in the mir2 style server files?

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Ive now got my server up and running (i think) but how do i log in, where are the account details stored in the mir2 style server files?

1.8 Files.

Making Account in SQL . TBL_Account table.

1.9 Files.
Making Account on this has to be your Launcher. exe file.

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
any help will do, just want to be able to log in on the server to cheak all is working ok

Last edited:

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
any help will do, just want to be able to log in on the server to cheak all is working ok

Can i ask you how your starting up the server? What exe you using?

We have 2 exe, But we cannot give out..

Our new Launcher

Our Old Launcher

Surely you can find one somewere

Last edited:

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
atm just manuel clicking the gates

When you loaded the gates up. then you need to get your exe and login. What exe are you using?

Btw using DSM exe Will work with 1.9.2.3.. Any highier and your going to have image problems.

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
I cant log in because I have no account made and ye im using the dsm exe atm, with the ip ofc changed

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
I cant log in because I have no account made and ye im using the dsm exe atm, with the ip ofc changed

Ok will speak with Developer and see of i can release his version.. But in china you have to pay for it so i got to ask him.

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
pretty sure the accounts are kepted in id.db but dbc does not want to know. Can open in notepad/wordpad but its not clear how to fill the feilds in

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
can lock this post, I have english launcher and hexed my ip in, all is working :)