Map Maker for Hire

Join Discord

Tyuchi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2007
L3velme.net
2.3 maps.

Okay, me and a 'friend' are looking for a map maker.
The map maker must be able to make top quality maps.

Some maps will have to stick to the Mir 'theme'.

Although, there will be occassions where we'll need 'farfetched' maps; snow maps, maps using tiles from other 2D isometric games (Diablo, for example).

I am looking for a map maker, who will be paid.
Prices will vary from ne set of maps within a month to another.

For example:
You create 2 temples, both consisting of 3 floors, and you've made one province within one month (30 days approx). All together you've made 7 maps. The maps will be boughtr individually, but will be in sets.

Obviously there will be a difference between small dungeons and provinces in price.

We will be paying via Paypal.

Question: "Why don't you learn how to make maps yourself?"
Well, I've had experience making maps, and have produced some descent maps, although, I'll be too busy with the Delphi coding, and editing.

We like to focus on one field at a time. I myself am specializing in Delphi coding. My 'friend' will be specializing in Databases, Server economy, etc.

The server will go unnamed. You won't see "Tyuchi" (me) making a server advertisement, we will have another account, as we would like to remain completely annonymous, so we go unjudged.

This is 2.3.

NOTE: The map maker will not be a 'GameMaster'. It is strictly business. You will have no public relation power. You will not
EVER release the maps which you have made. You will not have any power over players in the server.

Expect to see you work published on the server around late 2007/early 2008.

EDIT: A refference from a moderator/supermoderator would be a great advantage to you.

Last edited:

BLADERUNNER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2007
well i would make you maps but i am busy on my own server as well (Im Playboy) go into the map section and have a look , ive made a few better maps since then tho.

Tyuchi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2007
L3velme.net
I'll do you a trade. Maps for Delphi ;)

Hmm, lol.

My delphi skills are strictly exclusive to x server me and a friend are making :P
Btw, x meaning it's annonymous at this time.

It's either you get paid, or you do it for free...and I know which I'd rather :P

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Hmm, lol.

My delphi skills are strictly exclusive to x server me and a friend are making :P
Btw, x meaning it's annonymous at this time.

It's either you get paid, or you do it for free...and I know which I'd rather :P

Bah!

I'm trying to get my server off the ground atm too, so doubt i'll have time to do both.

If i do get a chance i'll make you a few free of charge :) After all thats what this forums about :P

mrevenge

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 10, 2007
2.3 maps.

You will not EVER release the maps which you have made.

Not sure why you put this statement in, as soon as people are able to download the files to play your server, they will be able to rip the map straight out of your files.

Tyuchi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2007
L3velme.net
Not sure why you put this statement in, as soon as people are able to download the files to play your server, they will be able to rip the map straight out of your files.

True.

But there would be maps which would go unused, until a specific date.
What I mean is, say if you created me a snow map in june, which i thought would be good for an xmas map, I wouldn't want you releasing the map.