mass attack pets

Join Discord

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
to anybody that says search, at the moment i cant search due to being on an internet dongle that isnt that good and takes 10mins to load up one page. and search wont load.

basically im looking for a certain skill for pets, on a server ive played, i cant remember which one, but there were mobs on it, and they did a mass attack which looked like mir3s tempest but white.

does anybody know where i can get this attack from, and what numbers it is to add it to the database so that i can give it to pets?

thank you

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
tadanga, uve asked me this question before lol

altho it also puris itself, and has a strong ish single attack, its the only mass attack pet... u could always just the dc low, and sc(i think thats the hard single hit attack?) to 0 if u just wanted the mass attack

either way, play with tadanga

just use its race and then raceimg18/19 for a norm mob

Upvote 0

fireatwill

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2007
england
i know wot spell you mean the spell that the oldskool babys had is that the spell you mean if so best person to ask would be bon for help with it as he ran the server.

sorry i cant help dont know the numbers for it. good luck

Upvote 0

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
yeah thats the spell im after, the tempest one that the babies did. bon pleaseee can you help :)

i tryed so many different numbers in tadanga but never found the tempest spell that you were using.

Upvote 0

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i just told u... u cant just take spells off the mob unless u actually have the sources

just use the tadnaga race like i said, with raceimg of 18/19

Upvote 0

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
just tryed 18/19 however it still isnt the tempest spell that im after

18 and 19 have no image.

Upvote 0

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
not sure u understand the whole race and raceimg thing....

a race is how the mob acts... what magics he does etc

ur saying u want a pet to do a mass attack, the only race with a mass attack is tadanga... 178 or w/e it is

then, a raceimg is to make that mob play its magic, and how to act when he does his magic.

u cant just use the same raceimg for every mob, cause most of them have different frames etc..

so....... u cant use tadanga race and raceimg for a different mob, because altho it would do the mass attack spell, it would mess up and go funny when it did its spells, as it would be tellin it to play the image at say frame 400, which would be wrong for that mob

seein as u dont have a coder to make u a new raceimg for ur mob....... u have no choice but to just use raceimg 18/19 which are standard raceimgs that will only play the normal walk, stand, hit etc frames.. not extras

so like i said........ same race as tadanga, and img 18/19...... tahts all u can do

Upvote 0