Massacre Server - Additions

smoochy boys on tour

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
Theres no longer a privite server chat section, so I thought I'd post this here.

Fridays reboot, which will take place at 00:10 this friday will see a new quest system installed in massacre. Also July's event. If you want to start playing Massacre, now is the time.. See details below.

Daily Quest's
Tomorrow July 6th, Massacre will see the installment of a Daily Quest system. A system unique to any mir 2 private server. This system will allow you to have a quest assigned to you once a day, with many many great rewards. This system is so random, that theres only aprox a 1/17,000 chance of you getting the same job and same reward twice! There are currently 48 quest's installed, and more will be added every week.

July's Event
Long over due, the event for this month is a simple kill and get rewarded event. Like previous events monsters will spawn in a town, you kill them and have a chance of getting a Gift or a Present. The Gifts and Presents have been updated to reflect the servers current item DB at this time. Turkeys will spawn all over BW, these monsters are non aggressive until attacked. Turkeys, KillerHens and a TurkeyLord will spawn more plentyfull in CastleGi-Ryoong, where there can be no afk casualties.

To go hand in hand with this event the exp on the server will be changed from 3x to 4x from friday to sunday at 23:59. This will apply for every monster in Massacre, including the lvling rooms, so i can see some long Q's forming :P

Thanks for reading.