Massacre-Server / March's Event

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
Massacre-Server.co.uk
March Newsletter

On Saturday, March the 24th, and Sunday the 25th, Massacre-Server will be hosting a ‘Fantasy Weekend’.

This mean’s basically that, on Friday the server and its contents will be backed up.
And for the whole weekend, you can experience Massacre in a way you may never do again!

Leveling will be so easy, I’d estimate you could achieve Rebirth in a day, from the start level!
(The rate of leveling is not 100%
guaranteed
)

There will be 7 Quest’s for you to do, and the prizes will be all of Massacre’s rare and powerful item sets. Including the elusive Mir Set.

All the skill’s will be easily available, even the new Angelic Clone skill!

There will be a new cave and a new boss for you to hunt. Why be uber hard, without an uber hard place to play?

Why are you doing this do you ask? For fun of course! Why stick to the norm, when you can see if the grass is greener on the other side?

So get ready for Massacre-Server’s March event, and make sure you have the client downloaded before the weekend!

To download simply Click Here

(If you create an account over the weekend, you will have to create it again on Monday after the server is rewound)

Last edited:

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
whats the point in this event if u dont keep the chars etc?

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
All the kit ingame is purchasable from the shops after a few easy quest's, and leveling will be beyond easy. Whats not to understand? I'm giving everyone a chance to experience all that Massacre has to offer, its for fun.

Ang3l

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2005
sounds like fun, might pop on for old times sake :p

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
Wel if u have strict rules then im sure you should be having a few people banned as i get abused about my sexuality

lol,, i havn't played pravus' server, but his event this weekend sounds fun, sort of free for all, but if i had, and my sexuality had been questioned, i wouldnt post about it :p

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
lol,, i havn't played pravus' server, but his event this weekend sounds fun, sort of free for all, but if i had, and my sexuality had been questioned, i wouldnt post about it :p

I aint ashamed about being bi because for one i know im good looking and know i can get both sex's lol , but at end of day i dont really care who knows but the people who take da piss are ither jellious or are ither mingin them selfs or are ashamed of coming out.

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
Massacre-Servers Fantasy Weekend

The event is underway!

This weekend experience Massacre in a way you may never do again!

There are 7 Quests to enjoy, they are all in the BW SZ.

The rewards for these quests are access to item merchants.

For every item needed for the quests, a monster has had its drop files altered to help. But which monster I hear you ask?

Onyx has had a change and now can be spawned vewry easily, could he be your access to certain skills?

PK Points have been reduced to 1 Point per kill!

Exp has been increased all over Massacre. The start level is now lv48.

All levels Exp requirements have been reduced to minimal ammounts.

The first person to reach level 100 will be rewarded with their own unique item set. (I will need to be online to create)

The highest level at the end of the event will be rewarded with 1000 Tokens after the rewind or 200 Million Exp!

This weekend is all about fun, so take plenty of screenshots, kill plenty of people, level plenty of times, and enjoy yourself. Don't forget, anything you do over this weekend will be deleted, and on Monday, everything will be back to normal.

So make the most of it!!

I will post on Massacre-Server Forums when it's back online​

Last edited:

Josh123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2006
Wheres best place to level at low level, cant seem to find one and everyone ignores you ingame

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
just gone down, and massacre website too =/
bedtime for me now then lol