MaTeX Server!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
Hi there people,
AlphaFrozen Based
We Are currently updating LOADS!
So its not like AlphaFrozen, but it wil be for the time being

Info:
IP:82.12.209.224
Server Name:MaTeX

please use your current mir2 exe, however add -1 beofre the "." so:
Mir-1.exe

Please, Come And Join!!

Maxin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Recall PK
i Agree with slayer like there is 2 manny Alpha Servers going up so i am looking 4 a Host 4 my server DevilDancer Diffrent to every outher server u got 42 leveling places like good fun =D

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
How many of you liked WeOwn? That was Alpha Frozen based,People use these files as they just have to edit a few things instead of creating new maps/npcs/items/mobs its already done so it is alot quicker and easier if you use Alpha Frozen files :)

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
i know that, i loved weown and all the frozen servers, if ne1 knows nemore that r actually up plz let me know

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
there is BURNOUT not up atm erm thats it and is there any more info on server?

IsAnE is good too

Last edited:

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
sock.php

Despair

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2005
Brighton
its a copy of Land of immmortaty and is just changed i heard it from Chris AkA the Gm on there

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Right... Thought i'd try it out . Lvled to lvl 15 got a noob kit. A pvp event started so i got recalled .. then sum noob starts killin me tho it wasnt our turn ot nethin so i start to attack him also. A gm decided to pk me. So basically the gm's are tards well least DarkDevil is.

sad childish idiotic noob pker.

BottledGoods

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
wont let me log back in cant get past char selection screen, sought it out dude.

BottledGoods

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Ramone, *edit*
*Told off by the thought police*

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Seeing as threads r for posting ur thoughts and ideas :P heres mine :D

AlphaFrozen = Brilliant
UnFrOzEn = Excellent
WeOwn = Wicked

Rest of FroZeN people = OUT OF DATE !!

Prob won't attract many people cause of the ammount of times it's been used. Most prob the only people u will attract will be the cheats. These r the sort of files that they think they can get away with cheating. E.G the high A.Speed, Fast Killing, Good Para'ing.

if u don't think it's a good attraction for cheats, just look at the ammount i caught on WeOwn :D

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Sonic said:
These r the sort of files that they think they can get away with cheating. E.G the high A.Speed, Fast Killing, Good Para'ing.

if u don't think it's a good attraction for cheats, just look at the ammount i caught on WeOwn :D
These days you get so many noobs shouting "cheat" when they aint its unreal. Cheats are easy to catch on these files believe me, its obvious.