Matrix Online! ^_^

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Maxin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Recall PK
No u woldent so u are telling me when i let some 1 host my server they sent u files because u said u can but the server never went up but then

when u finshed makeing a new SZ
u renamed the server
and then made out that u made it pfft

all u did was changed Npcs names Thats all so dont ****ing tell u aint no thief because u r

day i am going to say this ok
I dont care what ppl think of me but your lower then fubu and sic
Includeing webby
so u can fck off -.-

When is server up i am bord ??

••Ðøåkÿ••

Too cool to post :)
Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
Maxin said:
andym
u dont even no him do u tbh :P

And dont be getting ****y

nob jock

Ummm everyone knows daydie and yes he is more trustworthy than u so yur on msn so i send u files that had not be touched then u got them i went now click start so then she goes wheres start so i send her a pic and she still doesnt know were start bar is

So i think i wud trust daydie

Shade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2004
I Own Doaky
I think i know the problem and how to solve it, if it is this, then i'll just simply send him the files as i gtg now and my sister on my pc, if u want her add her to msn: [email protected] , and she'll pass on any messages you tell her too.

DiddyMXC22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2004
sorry about the long wait for the server ive had some problems with my router config hopefully itll stay up for a while

Rexis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2003
-
AlanCLC said:
is tht really server down 2morrow?

omg are you ok? what are you talking about? how did you know server down 2moro?

Shade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2004
I Own Doaky
Metal took it down for a reboot + little update hes doing. Hes not on msn so i suppose hes busy working on it.

Maxin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Recall PK
HOST is crap u get code 10k every 10 secs really anoying when u are trying to level

GET a new host

chippy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2005
the deep south
host is **** lagg bad tis like 1 step lagg and u lagg for like 50mins till u can move again so i think server is let down by the host

Shade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2004
I Own Doaky
Its not let down by its host, hes working on a website... The host apoligizes for lag and should be done soon i hope. :)