Maximum Server 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

3g123

Ok server is on its way up i will be on in 30 min so all have server is going to stay high stated and High exp but new nams of items aka test atm seems new DB and Mbs been added
Useing Foundation DB tbh lmao

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
3g123 said:
Atm yes should be up in 10mins

nvm lol fixed the problem but ... where can i download the patches? like from bidseye view i cant see none of the armours the added one likes playboy heaven one and i downloaded everething from ur site do i need 2 do it again?

Last edited:

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
when i click the ledu and click ok, the log in screen dont even cum up just all black then a lil message in korean wit 'Wrong!' at the top so i click ok and it all goes off :S

hlp plzzz

thanks /ImageCrafter

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Pearl said:
when i click the ledu and click ok, the log in screen dont even cum up just all black then a lil message in korean wit 'Wrong!' at the top so i click ok and it all goes off :S

hlp plzzz

thanks /ImageCrafter

its down thank prai for winging.

3g123

server aint going up till i have a full server team and the server to be finshed tbh so thanks to ppl for playing the server

THANK THEM!!

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Its down beacuse I moaned Ppl were lvled to 52 And i had a great kit and A new db got put in so most of tht kit gone..

dont i have a right to moan?

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
That was the Story line...

She leveld me to 52 because i said it aint fair..

3g123

Prai said:
That was the Story line...

She leveld me to 52 because i said it aint fair..

i made u lvl 52 as well because i said it was a test server with whole new DB but no u were still Moaning

Server should and hope will be up soon with a few new Npcs
and some new Maps
BW will be a Hunting area now as well :P