smoochy boys on tour

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
Hi ^^

I was looking in the !Setup.txt and relised I know only about 10-15% of all the functions in it work, as some of you might no im building Lom2 Server Helper V3, which includes setting up these files.

If you no what any of the fuctions in !Setup.txt do, please explain them below and ill be sure to add your name to the programs credits, for all those who wish to see how far the program is along, all bar 2 functions are working atm (Drop File creator and M2 Server under Advance Config(the one im asking about in this thread))

Im also looking for Bug Reports if you find any ^^

All currently explained function are listed below (with credits on who explained them):

Code:

Attachments

• VB New SS.rar
    51.8 KB · Views: 15

combie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 8, 2003
Crimond, Scotland
Had a quick gander through your proggy, Very nice indeed, will really simplify a few things for the new starts. Hope you get it up n running, feel free to pm me for any hele re:server files

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
theres a quick start config version where all they need to enter is the IP and server name to use the program, the other configs are for ppl who want more control

Dont think i can make the Quick Start config ne more simply, but feel free to tell me your suggestions ^^