Member's Mugs

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
garden is also an anagram of ndaerg. whats your point?

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I care about the pic of Jealy!
More so than the e-coolness battle of ladies.

Felt i'd jump in there.
/Gand

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
It's not e-coolness. This is a thread in reference to our mugs I know, but we can all share pics of our other halves aswell surely?

I was thinking of showing you all my Nan, but a grave stone isnt very interesting.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
It is e-coolness. The only reason i'd post a pic of my lady is to prove she's well above the others already posted, which she is. But i don't fancy rising up through the internet social hierarchy if it means posting pictures of her to a group of unknown 'delightful' individuals.

As for the nan joke, that's possibly the lamest comment i've read in a while. Loss is never cool nor funny.
But please, do correct me if im wrong.
/Gand

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
You guys read to much into things lol, why cant we just have fun andnot care abotu what people might think?
Your all paranoid of being stereotypical geeks

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Im not paranoid whatsoever (Oh I hope that didnt sound as if im the stereotypical geek).

Nah, I know its all for fun, as was my comment. The comment I made was in reference to my family, no other, therefore, I dont give a ****.

Back to the funs.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
The reason i chose the controversial approach, is because i'm scared of opinions. For sure. Hardly the best case study for Geo's post you'd think?
I don't get the last post.

I signed my post, as do you.

/not xanan