Microsoft SQL2000 Download

Join Discord

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
Microsoft SQL2000 Download + 120 day crack

Ive uploaded a copy of microsoft sql 2000 and the 120 day crack for those that need it

download sql from here:

SQL 2000 Download link
this is the sql2000 version only

download the 120 day crack from here:

120 Day Crack
as far as iam aware this will only work with sql2000 not 2005

to run the crack, install sql fully

reboot your machine

when its all booted back up you must stop all instances of sql that are running, for those confused double click on the sql service manager that should be running in the task bar, click on "stop" then close the service manager completely - press "alt" "ctrl" and "del" at the same time to bring up the task manager - click on the process tab and find any running processes of sql and right click then and terminate.

un-rar the crack program and put it into the "binn" folder in the sql install directory normally found in "program files"

double click the crack, it might be advisable to run a backup of your database before you complete the crack just incase something goes wrong lol

run the crack and then reboot your pc and your all done

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
dont supose u can do a guide for "idiots" on how to install this?

nvm got it workin now

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Its pretty simple to install... Just make sure you set the password and remember it. Once its installed goto the database folder in enterprise manager and create a new db called mir2 or something then right click all tasks restore db find the path to ur dbserver folder then restore the db.

Its pritty simple once you done it once.

Upvote 0

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Setting up SQL

Once downloaded SQL, open up the folder, double click 'AutoRun'

Select 'SQL Server 2000 components'

'Install Database Server'

'Next'

Make sure local computer is checked, then 'Next'

Make sure 'Create a new instance of SQL server, or install client tools' is checked, then 'Next'

Keep goin till u got 3 more options, make sure 'Server and client tools' is checked, then 'Next'

Make sure 'Default' is checked, then 'Next'

Make sure Typical is checked, then 'Next'

At the top make sure 'Use the same account for each server.Auto SQL server service'
And under server settings check 'Use the local system account' then next

selected mixed moded (windows authentication and SQL server authentication)
Then enter a password your goin to be usin for SQL, if ur not sure, just use 'sa' please remember this password, as u have to put it in the !setup.txt

then next and it will install.

then follow konis intructions to add the crack and uve successfully setup SQL.

once uve done that, make sure the SQL Server is runnin, then go Start> programs > microsoft SQL server > enterprise manager

-double click SQL server group
-double click (local windows NT)
-double click Databases

Now right click in a space, select 'New database..' Put the name as 'lom2' and ok

then ur all ready to restore ur database

dunno if thats any help to any1, but i was reinstallin it so thought id do a step by step guide for any1 havin trouble, i know it confused me when i 1st did it :P

Last edited:
Upvote 0

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Koni why don't you just use 'SQL Server 2000 Evaluation Edition Release A', which is on the official microsoft website. It is also affective and i can prove this because i use it.

Guide
  • Download the file (20minutes approx on a normal speed broadband).
  • Once obtained the files run the sqleval.exe.
  • Then run through it step by step, set your sql password very carefully because you will need obviously. (Note: Make sure you also choose local server not home server).
  • Once done reboot your machine and all should be ok.
Anyone need a better guide pm me, link below to download.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...e1-f44c-4781-a6bb-f60e02dc1335&displaylang=en

/SS

Upvote 0

pSygOrE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 22, 2008
i cant instal sql .. says "setup initialization error" C:\Docume~1\user\mydocu~1\sql\x8\..\..\books"

Upvote 0

pSygOrE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 22, 2008
i just starting to do server btw .. noob , thank you for ur help in advance ..

Upvote 0