Milo's NoConfirm M2server in english

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
after getting the last major bit done to it i thought id release it. most things are translated appart from the menus, but thats no big problem.

the only bit that i cant translate thats anoying is sabuk wars, appart from that its mostly in english.

Download Here

Enjoy :)

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
can i ask what is the difference between this and LinX's translated download?

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
i havent downloaded linx's 1 (no need to really) so im not sure what he did or didn't do

things like: trainer,bless,shield,impact/spirit/magicaid ect drugs, clones(both when you dont face and when kit transfered with stats) guild recall system, attack modes (bar 1) @info screen and loads others

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
i assume from your post that the 2nd picture is yours

daniejam

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
u know wat wud b more usefui :p if ppl cud translate all the tabs and the info inside them so we know wat it all meant lol

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
i gave them a try before but the problem was every time i attempted doing the i destroyed the exe lol, look for the 9th september exe combine translated what you need is in there

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
daniejam said:
u know wat wud b more usefui :p if ppl cud translate all the tabs and the info inside them so we know wat it all meant lol

Guess my 1.9 guide was useless then? lol

www.woool.us/Mir21.9EmuGuide.rar

Its not that great but it does have images explaing every tab.. only problem you will have is finding out what tab it goes with on your m2server.. lol:dunce:

combie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 8, 2003
Crimond, Scotland
Senture said:
i gave them a try before but the problem was every time i attempted doing the i destroyed the exe lol, look for the 9th september exe combine translated what you need is in there

Oi - Combie ya muppet!!! I dont go round cutting up crops in nfields ..... :P

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
bah close enough >.< i couldn't rember it exactly so i hatched a guess :eek:

you do an execelent job of cutting up m2servers with a hex editor though :P

combie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 8, 2003
Crimond, Scotland
I like to blow my own trumpet - so - Yes, Yes I do do an excellent job :P. Am slicing my may through this one slowly. Once I'm back on nightshift it'll progeress a bit faster. Hopefully a fully translated one in 1-2 months.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
by the time you have done that one there will be another to translate :P