Mini Maps

Join Discord

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
could sum 1 plz tell me how to make MiniMaps as i have looked and i could not understand it >< lol

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
Is a little simple to due this.. So take your Map U want to put in minimap (mmap.wil) put in a map editor, (is good to use one for 1.9) but goes and with for mir 1.4 mapeditor, and easy save via tab Save as bmp somewhere in one folder for ex Map. after use Windows Paint to make 2 changes:
1)In Paint at tab Image / Stretch/Skew reduce the bitmap horizontal and vertical at 25%, so after U will see the changes.
2) U can drew the entrance in other maps/caves
3)Save the new bitmap on 8 bits for 1.4 or 1.9 ....or 32 bits for 2.3...but 2.3 have no future...coz is a little project from mir3 server.... (is the same)
and work very badly( no horse, no marriage, only for GM, and more,work like 1.4 and can be hacked)...
So ...finnaly add this new bitmap at new mmap.wil and will work perfectly...THE END.
IF U DONT KNOW IMPORT THE FILE... I GIVE U AN ADVICE, EXPORT ALL THE bmp into a new folder, put inside the new bitmaps, and rebuild all new files, into a new mmap.will
But remember... put the name and the number in mmap.txt in Mir200 in Ur server...and every thing will go fine.!! www.legendofmir.ro :bounce: :D :fthrower:

Upvote 0