[?]Minimap icons

GuildWars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
Anyone know where i can get the minimap icons, like used in mir3.. i don't know if anyone else likes them but i was likeing to be able to add them to my new maps. thank you in advance guys!

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
Anyone know where i can get the minimap icons, like used in mir3.. i don't know if anyone else likes them but i was likeing to be able to add them to my new maps. thank you in advance guys!
could you post a screen shot so i can see what icons you are on about .

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
i think he is talking about the icons on the map, to show its a cave or a connection path or temple ect ect. unsure tho

GuildWars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
Yup.. like the pickaxe for mines, the wooma head for WT so so on.. there is quite a few, wondering if anyone has made a jpeg or bmp with these in it? Anyone wanna share? :)

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
We have done this on HellzLoose so you can see where entrance's and all that are.

When you export a map as bmp just simply put a nice lil icon where you want them and it will b done.

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
We have done this on HellzLoose so you can see where entrance's and all that are.

When you export a map as bmp just simply put a nice lil icon where you want them and it will b done.

if thats so then follow as above and u will have the images placed on your maps.