Mir 1.4 Offline Server Wierd Colour Bug

smoochy boys on tour

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
hi guys, just set up a 1.4 mir 2 server however when i try to log on, on the host PC, it logs on, however its all crazy colours and everything isnt where it should be. few pics:

my.php

(link if broken image: http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wtfva0.png )

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
First you would need to find some working ones and they would be located in your data folder called something like praguse.wil and .wix i think!!! not 100% sure on that but you need to replace them. I dont think its likley to be the interface though. Have you tried other exes?

/Zen2

Upvote 0

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
Hehe i know what you mean, i used to do that on LoM2 euro. However im guessing this is a much more serious problem, like missing file, or outdated, possibly faulty mir.exe.

however your feedback is much appreciated

Just for the record, i cant create a character because the buttons arent in the usual places + the screen is so different to the original one that i dont know where to click or what to do

but thanks again mate :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
sos m8 didnt realise it was the black screen. it wudnt let me go to the link b4 bit did just, i though u ment all the colours had gone multi coloured lol. im not to sure atm, use the mir.exe from in the server in the Client folder, or redownload the mir.exe from www.fernys.co.uk and see what other files he can offer u to fix them

Upvote 0

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
i used to get tht wen i put a 1.4 i.p in my 1.9 client so its probs the fact ur useing 1.9 exe or client tht is ****ing it up

Upvote 0

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
I am getting multi colours, not black screen :).

However ive fixed it now, downloaded an non-corrupted 1.4 client. all sorted thanks for the feedback.

Upvote 0