Mir 2.3 and Wil's/Map editor.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Right, how does dm 2.3 work in relation to wil's,

e.g on 1.9 u cud only use weapon.wil and up to first 50 images, how does DM2 work? unlimited wil's and images? how many images in each wil?

ne1 point me to the weapons/armours wils for 2.3, do 1.9 wils still work, how is it all structed? it might just be exactly the same, i havnt a clue, trying to work it out atm.
need to know how

weapons/armours/Mob wil's work in 2.3, and if ne major changes since 1.9.

also map editor.

just use 1.9 map editor? or is there a 2.3 one and a way of setting it up?.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
I suggest you use the search facility, all of your questions have been asked and answered years ago.

Upvote 0

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
I suggest you use the search facility, all of your questions have been asked and answered years ago.

Lol, tis abit of a wide spectrum to search, all ready tried that, most threads are no use what so ever.

+

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /mnt/old/home/lomcn/www/forum/search.php on line 1155

its not working atm, and could do with an awnser tonight.

Upvote 0

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
it has been a long time from the last time i used this files..
ok.. if i'm not wrong the weapon.wil inside the dm client can hold 99 weapons.. then all the other weapons need to be saved into the "graphics" folder inside "Weapon" folder one by one and need to be called 100.wil 101.wil ecc.. in the database you will recall them using the stdshape 100 or 101 ecc.

also i think that the hum.wil is limited to 50armours and all the other armours need to be saved into the "graphics" folder inside "Human".. and all the hums in there need to be called 51.wil 52.wil ecc and will be called from the db using the stdshape 51, 52 ecc

surely i have made some mistakes somewhere but you can test this out by urself.. keep copying armours into the hum.wil.. put in more than 50 and add them into the db and check if it reads them and till what limit.. copy the limit shape and use that +1 for the graphics/human folder.. same can be done for the weapons..

as for the mapeditor copy the last best release that you can find from the forum and drop it into the data folder e start it from there..

Upvote 0

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
it has been a long time from the last time i used this files..
ok.. if i'm not wrong the weapon.wil inside the dm client can hold 99 weapons.. then all the other weapons need to be saved into the "graphics" folder inside "Weapon" folder one by one and need to be called 100.wil 101.wil ecc.. in the database you will recall them using the stdshape 100 or 101 ecc.

also i think that the hum.wil is limited to 50armours and all the other armours need to be saved into the "graphics" folder inside "Human".. and all the hums in there need to be called 51.wil 52.wil ecc and will be called from the db using the stdshape 51, 52 ecc

surely i have made some mistakes somewhere but you can test this out by urself.. keep copying armours into the hum.wil.. put in more than 50 and add them into the db and check if it reads them and till what limit.. copy the limit shape and use that +1 for the graphics/human folder.. same can be done for the weapons..

as for the mapeditor copy the last best release that you can find from the forum and drop it into the data folder e start it from there..

Thanks mate.

Upvote 0

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
I think the max number of weapons is 127 or something. I think Monster is unlimited though?

And you can also put like 1000 npc's in npc2.wil

Upvote 0