Mir 2.3 interface COMPLETE?

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
right then. blue and grren interface complete. i think. what do you guys think. not going to do a poll this time as i already have done 1 :). but please can you comment on both and tell me what is good and what can be changed many thanks

/dano :)

ps: what do u think of my siggeh?

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
We gave our comments in the last one.

this one isn't needed.
I think he means the changes to the green one.

I think you went the wrong way about it sorry m8, when i was sayin it should be green not blue i meant the background not the buttons i think the green on the buttons is a bit overpowering now and the blue still just doesnt fit in witht he green, green and silver would look better like u did with the blue and silver

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Green is well to strong, and really ugly at that, due to it now doesn't go with the blue AT ALL.

As i said stick with the blue one make that dragon better with more blue,

But tbh the green one you've slaughtered.

That's my opinion

Sorry.

And I see the changes uve made to the green hence this post

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
Sorry but all i see is an interface that been stuffed into paintshop and you've used the colour replacement tool, btw how long did it take you to make this? you should have a look at what i did to my interface, that only took 2-3 days to make and i fully edited everything in the .wil file, not just the bottom bar.

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
Sorry but all i see is an interface that been stuffed into paintshop and you've used the colour replacement tool, btw how long did it take you to make this? you should have a look at what i did to my interface, that only took 2-3 days to make and i fully edited everything in the .wil file, not just the bottom bar.

Painshop my ass lol

I used Photoshop and i painted colors and put them to soft light. and it took me a whille because i have a life lol.

/Fate

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
why dont you make it so you add light/dark colours ie Light Green with a Dark Green background same with the silver one. the blue dosnt go with it.

/ancient

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Why the hell are you doing this?

If I logged onto your server and saw either of those heaps as the interface, I'd log off instantaneously. Don't fix what isn't broken, work on things that need work.

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
Why the hell are you doing this?

If I logged onto your server and saw either of those heaps as the interface, I'd log off instantaneously. Don't fix what isn't broken, work on things that need work.

lol you wold coz u dont appreciate the game u appreciate design. surprised u aint complained about the ****ing charicter weps and armours

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I appreciate the game and design, but it's not about that. They look immature and childish, and frankly they wouldn't fit in with the rest of the interface, obviously a childish interface means that the owner of the server is just a kid. I wouldn't play a server ran be someone like that...

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
i thought it was originally you that posted that quote you have where u say ur not a little child.

Thought it was odd someone quoting themselves with an immature quote lol.

Anyway like i said i miss-read, sorry.

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
Painshop my ass lol

I used Photoshop and i painted colors and put them to soft light. and it took me a whille because i have a life lol.

/Fate

Sorry to bump this thread, i don't get on here often...

Tbh your comment is pathetic, you claim to "have a life" hence why you have to make your interface look like elephant diarrhea. I too like many others on here have a pleasant life, but i like most of the the other server owners want to make our servers look good, so we take time to make it look good.

oo btw i found a pic of you drawing up some design plans for your interface, ENJOY!:
diarrhea.jpg