Join Discord

What one do you prefere

• Total voters

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
i voted for the blue 1, only because the dragon doesnt rly seem to fit with the blue background, maybe change the buttons to green aswell to match the dragon, to me that would look better rather then < beeing green.

if u can try a green dragon and buttons on a red background if that makes sence??

EDIT, i just read thru ur first post properly and saw the buttons will be changed to the colour of the dragon ^_^ so just ignore that 1, but if u Invert the colours on the green dragon, i think the purple look of the dragon is good aswell.

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
um daneo. if u dont like them **** off? look tbh. there just a little different from the original. and until i c ur own personal redesigned 1. u rly should look @ what is good.

I dunno what quality is like for Mir 2 interfaces but i know if someone made a interface like that fgor mir 3 i'd be more than impressed

Until you have something of your own to compare it to gtfo please because your attitude is very ignoroant.
right look. they both suck they have jsut changed the colour. i have made some 1.9 interfaces infact so go get your facts right before you start posting muppet

/ancient

Mike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 27, 2007
Uhh not being rude or anything but aren't they exactly the same as the usual mir interface but recoloured?

Difficult bizz that!

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
yes they r.... but tbh. its something new in colors for it? and also neptune . ill have a look soon. trying to get a map sorted first tbh m8