MIR 2 - NET Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Brucie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
Name: MIR2-NET ip: 82.137.38.254
--------------------------------
[sigstat]82.137.38.254[/sigstat]

Server has been online for about 6 months. With about 20-30 online at times. For all ppl to know leveling is a bit hard in comparison to other servers where u lvl 40 in few days. This server will not close in 2 months like other servers that why its made more hard to level. For low levels you can lvl really fast using a pet; pets are very good in stats and help you a lot to lvl fast. You can have lvl 27 - 30 in few hours of playing.

Current MIR2-NET feats:

- Experience X5 of 1.4 euromir value
- Marrage System
- Pet renter npc, for all 3 classes. (like on MIR3 - EI)
- Dual summon of BoneFamiliar and Shinsu
- Instant refine available
- Armour Refine
- Many leveling locations to choose from;
*Bichon Province
*Serpent Valley
*Woomyon Provinces
*Mongchon Province
*Anciant Province
*Prajna Island
*OgreLand
*GhostShip
and many more to come.
- Huge variate of mobs from Hens, Pigs, Cows to Orcs, Aqua and many more..
- Unique and exciting leveling areas
- Hundreds of weapons and items to choose from
- New skinned armours for level 33 - 40
- (Added for lvl 30 - 40 = HeavenArmour, WingArmour)
- Working fatesword quest, Gold Quest, Meat Quest and more new quests to come.
- Warriors, Wizards have revelation spell
- Exp Cheat Removed. (full hexed m2server.exe)
- Anti-Cheat Sistem so no chance using cheats here.....

Cya all in game :)

Jonesy Boi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2004
Redcar nxt to Middlesbrough
big thumbs up to this server u done a good job a few things u might wanna change n stuff which id love to talk 2 u about sumtimes as im always full of good ideas and willing to help but overall a big thumbs up for this server :D

halflife

Erm gm was cporrupt he let ppl go one his char nd make items nd lvl themselves up

dot say its balsit cos it all came out on the forum but supposadly they 'hacked' the gms account

if they hackjed him why did it take ripman (the gm) about 4 months to find out
u wud see in the logs

the server is ball**** stop makign more than one accoutn ripman to pretend sumone else is saying ur server is good

Jonesy Boi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2004
halflife said:
Erm gm was cporrupt he let ppl go one his char nd make items nd lvl themselves up

dot say its balsit cos it all came out on the forum but supposadly they 'hacked' the gms account

if they hackjed him why did it take ripman (the gm) about 4 months to find out
u wud see in the logs

the server is ball**** stop makign more than one accoutn ripman to pretend sumone else is saying ur server is good

this is actually another person lol
DarkByDesign (lvl 24 warrior)
check me and then say that im sum1 else i been playin this server for 3 days now and ive seen no problems with server as of yet all i was doin was complimentin the server no need to bite my head off

Jonesy Boi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2004
Jonesy Boi said:
this is actually another person lol
DarkByDesign (lvl 24 warrior)
check me and then say that im sum1 else i been playin this server for 3 days now and ive seen no problems with server as of yet all i was doin was complimentin the server no need to bite my head off

and u have used the word "was" a lot in that post maybe its changed but i guess thats for me to find out

i have and will always give my honest oppinion about each server i go on and if i like this server i WILL announce it wether u like it or not if its good i will say its good if it needs work which it does as no server is perfect i will say it if its a bad server like judgment server for example i will announce it

every1 has a right to their oppinions and i have voiced out mine as ppl have a right to know which servers to try and wot not to try and if u like good oldskool servers which is a challenge then this is the 1 to try out and thats all i have to say about that

halflife

Yeh but you ddont know the full story about mir2.net nd how stupidly corrupt it is is crazy maby u will find out nd see that u wasting ur time

adamc260

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2004
Wales, UK
Not an english speaking server, don't waste your time, no one speaks it there, impossible to communicate and no one is helpful. Sorry but i hate it!

Jonesy Boi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2004
adamc260 said:
Not an english speaking server, don't waste your time, no one speaks it there, impossible to communicate and no one is helpful. Sorry but i hate it!

things must have changed then cause it seems fine to me every1 seems pretty freindly and helpful and even though not many ppl r english they still pretty freindly and it seems like non english ppl are less corrupt than english 1s well my oppinion so far if my oppinion does change then il announce it but so far its been great and im really enjoyin it :)

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
i dis like server... i can get grey evil ape at level 1... no point in being war cos of pet.every thing rev. - taos become useless - wiz not much point either

5 times ? exp hens give 115 exp = 23 times o.O nice maths

Jonesy Boi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2004
Jamie/Hello said:
i dis like server... i can get grey evil ape at level 1... no point in being war cos of pet.every thing rev. - taos become useless - wiz not much point either

5 times ? exp hens give 115 exp = 23 times o.O nice maths

it does get harder in l8r lvls really the pets r only there temporarily just to help ppl lvl but the pets r gettin taken off soon well the random 1s so u can only have normal things wont b as daft as evil apes ect

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Hey theres no need to say bad stuff about servers because well some people will like it and some wont, like the creator for instance he will love it because its what he wants but then again other people might not :P

so just leave servers alone :D

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
ty all for suporting me }}{{ an di am not corrupt .. sorry to dissapoint aother ppl but i dont` care ... who love this server and wanna play to ply .. that`s wy i keep it online ..

All ppl from server know english .. and if u a good person high lvl ppl will help ya ..

ty all again for support .. it is only thing that i whant in exchange of hosting and takeing care of serve r.. grats from ppl !!

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
Images28.JPG

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
lmfao do u lot do Maths round here ? cause i can count about 20-25 there.

and the guy who said about the communication being crap, he's prob right cause every1 who spoke at the botto there, not 1 of them is English -.-

except for Carebear lol and Sexy***** saying 'LOL' Sexy still may not be english cause any1 can type LOL :P

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
:P hehheeeheh they spoke their natal leanguage but if u ask in english something u get in english ... must know that all ppl know english ... they know ur leanguage but u don`t knwo their lang :)

In that day were 40 users in town .. I just posted that screen ... to show that a mir2 server with low stats and med exp. (x5) can have some ppl online :)

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Screenie = Truth

ther prob was tht amount on, its a gr8 , fun server. I only plyed few times but enjoyed it! i may go on agin in bout day lol coz i admit it was fun till i left mir 2 sort out other probs i had ><

Also why bother ****ging off servers? u dont like thm thn dont ply thm. simple as tht. Hosts/creators make server for you to enjoy and have fun on, most of thm try ther best but coz differrent people like different sorts of servers (e.g. stats an all tht) thn it is hard to get a server tht EVER1 likes.

All i can say is cum hav try on Mir2-Net , u may enjoy it!