Mir 2 USA clone with nerfed Heroes?

Join Discord

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
Anybody fancy taking on this challenge? I mean it was a fine server with plenty of people playing regularly spunking loads on premium items etc. Only thing that really let it down were the assassin heroes. Cap them to 16 speed max, have them auto-un-summon in AR/HeckCave/ all King rooms and PVP buildings (Bichon Inn) and i think we have a winner. Please, Fourheroes is failing badly...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Anybody fancy taking on this challenge? I mean it was a fine server with plenty of people playing regularly spunking loads on premium items etc. Only thing that really let it down were the assassin heroes. Cap them to 16 speed max, have them auto-un-summon in AR/HeckCave/ all King rooms and PVP buildings (Bichon Inn) and i think we have a winner. Please, Fourheroes is failing badly...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

USA died cause it was a poor server, let the USA Mir talk die now.

Euro Mir > USA Mir

Last edited:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Wait you're telling us official with full source codes and a **** ton of money etc is better than private? You might be onto something there..

{Just In-case you missed what i'm saying I was taking the ****. Ofcourse official will be better than private servers.)

Last edited:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Euro and USA both sucked , if they didnt then they'd be around today......

Okay the officials give us guidelines , but ffs ... you'd think by now that imagination would be a higher contributer than COPYING ...

thats my thoughts anyways, ALL OFFICIAL SUCK

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Wait you're telling us official with full source codes and a **** ton of money etc is better than private? You might be onto something there..

{Just In-case you missed what i'm saying I was taking the ****. Ofcourse official will be better than private servers.)

what a great post, and i thought all the smart ppl had vanished