mir 200 db

smoochy boys on tour

mirrealms

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
ive got myself and my m8 confused with this database hes got loads of new items in his database which he is willing to give me if i let him play server which i then said yes basically i need to get the STD_ITEMS out of the table within mir200 db but when i export to a notepad it popsup file is eqeul to 0 how can i get this from his db without having to retype everything into mine i dont mind if i have to but it would be great if i could just export it from his and import it to mine any ideas + i have microsoft access on my pc aswell as excel but he doesnt but i have seen this type of thing in a text file IE Monghen for the spawns please help

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
This can be done... if I get totally what you are on about that is..
Even if he doesn't have excel you can still export the file into that format.
Send it over to your computer. Import it to where you DB is, remember to select the first
row to be you field headings, as this wil save quite a bit of time if you do so.
You may need to check the data types though against your old item DB,
I don't tend to delete databases that already work so your best bet is to simply rename it.

Upvote 0

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
O yeah, it is possible, but i thought he ment carry it straight into the DB, make it DB format (it probably already is) Open it, Select all, CTRL + C, go into your SQL Tables, go into the table which u want the contents of your mates items to go in, ctrl + v and that should put it in there, hope you can understand that :P

Upvote 0

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
if memeory servers me right, i think u need to open up notepad, and save it blank as itemdb, for example, close it, then export from dbcommander to that notepad file,

Upvote 0