Mir 3 (3.55 Cheats)

smoochy boys on tour

Judges

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2004
Does anyone know how to prevent these cheats on a Mir 3 (3.55) server?

Any help would be appreciated.

Known as 'Fast Fight'.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
If this is using the dbt addon.. I posted a while back and nobody had any answer's (even though I have had 2 people say they know it can be blocked, but would not say how).

Upvote 0

derwisz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Poland
maybe don't post any info here, as many players would receive easy instruction "What to do" rather than GM's get proper shield for servers

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
You are Focusing on one program, which the Chinese even supply as part of there clients on a lot of Server (if everyone is cheating, then no-one is). I have clients which are a cheat in a way as they allow Instant Run and no Para no matter what. There is also packet Editing and probably English Programs (MirLander).

I have messed with some of the Setting in the INI filebut at the end of the day if the client is rejecting the data recieved, then the effect does not take place - do not think there is anything you can add unless there was some way of Making sure only a certain client connects.

Without the Source - not sure how much we can do, yes people will cheat, they always will, yes you can ban them but they just kep coming back anyhow. If you ran instead a more closed server (no Account creation), and only allowed the people you knew (online/MSN) then you are a bit safer, much like the FPS Type Servers out there for example..

Upvote 0

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
If you give me and cheats or knowledge how it works - I can program server end applicatons to help remove some of them.

Upvote 0

darc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
enforce some sort of client match... similar to autopatch? before the loader begins. would that not do the trick?

Upvote 0

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Just how the cheats work - memory edits? protocol editing? Repetitive protocol sending?
Have to know how it works in order to block them.

Upvote 0

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
It would be near imposible to do cheats as it would take way too much time and there is nearly no way to block the cheats as u send out data packets and u cant stop them as u will have no server

the only way to block is the cheaters ip addy if u think u have been blocked i will try and find u a site later

saying about how to hack a online multiplayer game

Upvote 0

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Hello, the cheats edits the memory and launch's the loader,and the loader runs the mir.exe, the cheats add's a button in game,under MP bar and when you clic these a windows with the cheats appear on game,you can see the live of the people,monsters,instant run,instant magic,and more.

I think the cheats modify the game memory and the input packets and transforms it to the selected option.

The cheats are 2 programs,one launch the launcher and other stay in memory for edit the game in live mode.

If any one can help to create a program to inject holley.dll in the client for launch 3.55 y can help to people for create a launcher for launching game and cheatin detecting. :)

In my launcher i include the cheat detection,but i need the metod to inject the dll ok.

Soz for mi english,im spanish.Thx in advance. ;)

Upvote 0