Mir 3 Community

smoochy boys on tour

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
well... it has always been dead due to the lack of ideas for our mir3 and creativity.

From looking at the mir3 sections, drastically decreased the amount of active people, sometimes i feel like im alone on this forum. But hey you can only hope the best.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
mir 3 private servers are dead... offical isnt..

just people are to lazy to play a lowrate and put a decent amount of effort in

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
Its about the ideas i think, however hasekura recently, is well the best out of all of them i think. Looking through their inventory, i though **** me this guy spent a lot of time in this. But... it took him couple of years to be at this stage.

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
Its about the ideas i think, however hasekura recently, is well the best out of all of them i think. Looking through their inventory, i though **** me this guy spent a lot of time in this. But... it took him couple of years to be at this stage.

I wouldn't say Hasekura was the "best" out of them all, it's just the only Low-Rate private server going at the moment that is different with content. Probably go downhill from now onwards though as they've started advertising "Purchase an event" via "donations" auto-events >.<

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
well you are right but i was talking about how developed the game is, soz if i did not make my self clear ;]

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
I wouldn't say Hasekura was the "best" out of them all, it's just the only Low-Rate private server going at the moment that is different with content. Probably go downhill from now onwards though as they've started advertising "Purchase an event" via "donations" auto-events >.<

only ur sick mind could think that :) , that auto event starts when some1 collects his vip points so the ideea was ppl donate anyways so lets do something for everyone (even the ones who cant donate) to enjoy a part of the vip rewards (exp, money and event vip points) soooooo :) they are not buying an event we are giving them and the rest of the players a little extra.

@lina
we have been online for only 2 years so we are still very young :) the trick is to enjoy what ur doing,i love making items and maps especially for events and quests :) and dont give up cause ull have a lotttttttttt of players who dont appreciate it, some of them wont even notice the map or the item but there are thows few who are amazed and that is worth the time, at least it is for me :) good luck with ur server and u are more then welcome to use the event maps and the items, there is an easter map and items in my client witch i didnt bother releasing since no1 is really interested, i know they probably wont do u any good now but u can use them in the future events :)

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
only ur sick mind could think that :) , that auto event starts when some1 collects his vip points so the ideea was ppl donate anyways so lets do something for everyone (even the ones who cant donate) to enjoy a part of the vip rewards (exp, money and event vip points) soooooo :) they are not buying an event we are giving them and the rest of the players a little extra.

Make your mind up ;)

You've gone from "We'll never make the game based around donation shop!" to "Buy events via donating!", good idea tbh very encourging ;)

Last edited:

SupG

LOMCN Leecher
May 3, 2012

@lina
we have been online for only 2 years so we are still very young :) the trick is to enjoy what ur doing,i love making items and maps especially for events and quests :) and dont give up cause ull have a lotttttttttt of players who dont appreciate it, some of them wont even notice the map or the item but there are thows few who are amazed and that is worth the time, at least it is for me :) good luck with ur server and u are more then welcome to use the event maps and the items, there is an easter map and items in my client witch i didnt bother releasing since no1 is really interested, i know they probably wont do u any good now but u can use them in the future events :)

akerad.jpg

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
I think if someone put tutorials on how to code mir 3.55, users may try to create new systems and the community could make improvements. I mean, there are people who know code, but could make a tutorial like you have done Lifco to Mir 2.