MIR 3 - icestorm server 3.56

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mirlin6

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2004
United Kingdom
MIR 3 - icestorm server 3.55

:ppunk: /\/\ i R 3 |ceStorm Server :ppunk:

Server exp: x256(made it alot higher)
Version: 3.55
Start Level: 50
Start Gold: 100
Server Forums: http://icestormserver.ipbfree.com/index.php? Please register

Description
Mir 3 ice storm server is diffrent from other servers it will be updated regularly with many caves, mobs, pets and quests

New Items
Destruction Set
Wisdom set

New Caves
Cave Of Wisdom - has 5 floors
Temple Of Destruction - be afraid be very afriad :P

New pet System
this will be a feature that will be added to server so you can rent mobs for 5-8 hours(not decided yet) this will make it fair as taos are getting new pets and stuff dont wont to leave the other classes out so thats why im gonna make this feature in-game there will be loads of choice. these will be availible from lvl 17 and will go upto 150 for the time being. if more need adding then i will add them.

Warriors
Wooma Tarus

Wizzards
Great Arachnid(new mob)

New Tao Pets
IceMage - Availible at lvl 63 - does 210+ dmg - to help the lower lvls lvl :)
IceDemon - availible at lvl 110 - does 415+ dmg
Shadow Hound - Availible at lvl 168 - does 617+ dmg

New quests
there will be loads of quest added to game these quests will be added regularly.

Caves are having a clear out
Bichon Cave - level 50+ - Bichon DeathPit
Illusion woods - Level 100+ -
Ant colony -
Life death cave - is going to have new mobs put in for 50+ -
Zuma temple - level 80+ - Holy Palace
Wooma temple - level 80+ - Holy Temple
Desert
West desurt - Level 130+ - Dark Passage
Numa ruins
north phantom forest
Red moon valley -
Stone tomb - level
Prajna temple - level
Prajna stone cave - level 200+ - Cave Of Evil
Deadpit - level 150+ - Pit of the dead

All of the cave above will be recieving new mobs and names. the items will be sorted also
this list will be updated.

New Ressurection System
if you die you will now be revived instead of having to mess about logging out and in again.

Last edited:

chippy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2005
the deep south
glad to see more and more mir3 servers.
any more info on this server
screenshots?
new hunting areas?

most servers dont bother adding new lvling areas and just leave people to lvl in the same old boring ones e.g zuma/pranja temple and for gold its ant colony
but what i'd like to see is using the caves that no1 uses and add new mobs in to them caves, in high exp servers no1 ever hunts in places like bichon cave ect..
why not take out the noob mobs and put in higher lvl ones and rename the cave to something like bichon deathtrap(thoght of that 2seconds ago)

hope some new areas will be added :D

LGamer_olymp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2007
were to download client and make account?
good luck with server i might try it

mirlin6

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2004
United Kingdom
all gates are on but prob is i dont evan have a gm account at the mo so cant do much but soon as im done i will post client and make a ams page for u guys :agree: u will have to bare with me im new to this so i dont know much but ill learn :)

chippy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2005
the deep south
first thing you should of done was add ams :P but you'll get help from most ppl here anyway so dont worry too much

Gh0sty

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 20, 2004
Just a few questions i'd like answered for me to consider this server..

1.I like playing Tao but on some servers the summons either don't work or are too weak considering the exp, Will that be changed?

2.The exp to lvl skills, is it high or low again considering we will be lvl 40+ in a matter of hours.

Thanks in advance

chippy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2005
the deep south
lol hours at 153x exp if it takes hours at that rate then its not 153x

looking forward to playing this but take your time dude dont spend like 5mins trying to sort it out then get pissed of when it dont work

i'd suggest working on it for today and putting it up tommorow i'd prefer a bug-less server rather than play right now

FaithLess

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2004
cambridge
sounds great. few ideas though 1. if your new prehaps thought of getting a more experienced person on your team (only a idea no offence) 2. also put the up date later till you have sorted bugs and added many new things as people do not like playing basic servers and waiting for updates as many servers have failed this way. the basics sound great though but you will need a lot of new things to compete with the likes of rndpro :)

mirlin6

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2004
United Kingdom
update on server

ETA - TBC

there will be loads of things added once i can get on server

• Mobs
    [*]item
    [*]caves
    [*]New Tao Pets( not confirmed yet but hopefully i can do summet with tao pets):)

Last edited:

mirlin6

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2004
United Kingdom
nope but ams is on my list of things to do

guys gonna be a hold up on launch of sever as i have to translate all files e.g. drop files and shop files shouldent take me long im still having problems with connection screen at the mo

Last edited:

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Grats & G-L on the new server :)

1.I like playing Tao but on some servers the summons either don't work or are too weak considering the exp, Will that be changed?

True – But on Xtreme Server (Taral - Pk Server & Phoenix – Non Pk Server) 2 Tao pets are available.

1- Summon Daemon (Hits +150, Teleports to the mobs)
2- Mage Pet lvl req 57 (Mass kills – hits +250 on mass kills just like a wizard)

Status
Not open for further replies.